Same Sex Wedding on Conan

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited November 2011 in A Moving Train
Media Reacts!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ME5nq_oSR4

Where's Godfather and The Prince anyway? hell of long punishment.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Conan and Andy finally tied the knot? How sweet for them.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Media Reacts!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ME5nq_oSR4

Where's Godfather and The Prince anyway? hell of long punishment.
    :lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    " We gotta get an envelope " .....haha
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    I miss Godfather...but I like that not every thread is derailed into a gay rights discussion or a link to Jason’s crotch :o …… the discussions have been so much more civil.
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    aerial wrote:
    I miss Godfather...but I like that not every thread is derailed into a gay rights discussion or a link to Jason’s crotch :o …… the discussions have been so much more civil.

Yea, it could get ugly, but it's gotta be about month already, hope there not Boston Lou'd.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    aerial wrote:

Yea, it could get ugly, but it's gotta be about month already, hope there not Boston Lou'd.
    Godfather got banned?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    aerial wrote:

Godfather got banned?

Ya, hopefully they both get back here soon. Otherwise we gotta start a FREE GODFATHER AND PRINCE OF DORKNESS thread. talk about akward.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Ya, hopefully they both get back here soon. Otherwise we gotta start a FREE GODFATHER AND PRINCE OF DORKNESS thread. talk about akward.
    Wait... I'm confused here. Are Godfather and Prince Of Dorkness getting married on the Conan O'Brian Show?
    Wow. Take some time off the Train and the whole place goes parallel universe on me.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    Wait... I'm confused here. Are Godfather and Prince Of Dorkness getting married on the Conan O'Brian Show?
    Wow. Take some time off the Train and the whole place goes parallel universe on me.
    yes
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    aerial wrote:
    Hey, leave my crotch out of this!

8-)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    sounds about right..travel time to the Conan show...honeymoon...we'll hear from them in a few days. :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    aerial wrote:

Nothing wrong about speaking about gay rights...don't like it move unto something else. As for his crotch I'd skip that.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    yikes ... that video is so funny but so sad at the same time!! ...

and people wonder why the media sucks ...
  • Godfather banned?
    Prince OF Dorkness banned?
    Parachute banned?

Its a shame... I enjoyed reading some of that stuff.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Cosmo wrote:

:lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.