So are the Zombie shirts officially Sold out?

nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Just curious, NOT complaining or pissed or anything else. But the Zombie shirts seem to be gone, I've noticed it before but it was only certain sizes but they all reappeared again. Anyone know?
I'm not human...I'm Danish!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    They are in the specials section goods
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Limited... until Halloween.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    But they won't let you pick a size.
  • nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    ST279453 wrote:
    But they won't let you pick a size.
    I see they are still listed and not saying Sold Out, but you can't add any to your cart. Again this NOT a complaint thread or I don't understand what LIMITED means. Just wondering is all. I decided to wait, if I get one I get one if not then that's cool too(I'm thinking I like the idea of keeping the cash).
  • Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    Pretty weak if they are sold out...

Order now through Halloween (October 31) to make sure you get one.
    This item ONLY available for order through midnight Pacific Daylight Time, October 31. After that, it's "dead".
  • I, for one, do not get the zombie fad as of late...............cheesy, lame, childish...........wouldn't wear one if it was free........but that's just me ;) :oops:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I just checked just for the sake of checking, and it's right, you cannot select your size and the BUY button it's gone, so they might be out of stock at this moment, they may be available next week, give the guys a break... but sure, you will have to buy it before Oct 31st midnite, then it's dead... :P
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

I just checked just for the sake of checking, and it's right, you cannot select your size and the BUY button it's gone, so they might be out of stock at this moment, they may be available next week, give the guys a break... but sure, you will have to buy it before Oct 31st midnite, then it's dead... :P
    Like I said before I'm NOT complaining, just wondering. I've noticed this before but it has only been one or two different sizes unavailable, and they were back the next day. Not so this time.
    nsepstru wrote:
    Like I said before I'm NOT complaining, just wondering. I've noticed this before but it has only been one or two different sizes unavailable, and they were back the next day. Not so this time.
    I really don't care one way or the other, I think if they become available again I'll probably order one, but if not then that's cool too.
  • DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    nsepstru wrote:
    Man you complain a lot!! :D
    Duncs wrote:
    nsepstru wrote:
    Man you complain a lot!! :D
    Damn...you got me :shh:
    I'm actually one of the few who has no issues with 10c recently, I was bummed for about 5 minutes that I didn't get a deluxe dvd but then I just got them on iTunes instead ;)
    Looks like the shirts are back again.
  • Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Looks like!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    love the shirt. i got mine on Friday just in time to wear Sat nite to a halloween party!
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
    BUMP

sizes from S to XXL available today OCT 31st, 2011, last chance!!!!

• just got mine thank you for the heads up
    I am wondering at what time the last one zombie tee will be sold... yeah, you are right, I have nothing to do...

Listening to Unthought unknown from Newark, NJ 05/18/10 on PJ Radio... laughing because I remembered what someone posted on the PJ fan thread about a girl singing "nothing there" when finding the cereal box empty...

• wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    its 11/1 and seems only XXL available...spooky :mrgreen:
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
    zombie tee arrived today at 2:30 pm

Wearing my #PJ20 Zombie Tee at @STPBand concert at #Luna Park cc/ @ PearlJamOnLine