Options

Has anyone recieved PJ20 in the mail?

Deep93Deep93 Posts: 86
edited November 2011 in The Porch
I haven't received my copy yet. Have you?
Toronto 9/11/2011
Ottawa 9/14/2011
Amsterdam 6/26/2012!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    Yep, got the deluxe edition Blu-Ray in the mail today! North of Boston, btw.
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    jcfranz wrote:

Ah that sucks!! Well I mean congrats for you but didn't get it here in Smalbany. I would have loved to have it for the weekend. :evil:
  • Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    DS1119 wrote:
    jcfranz wrote:

Ah that sucks!! Well I mean congrats for you but didn't get it here in Smalbany. I would have loved to have it for the weekend. :evil:

Bummer; but, you'll probably get it Monday. It'll prove to be a wonderful way to weather the impending Nor'easter. I am originally from Albany (Clifton Park); and, hopefully, you guys to get hammered with too much snow. A few friends said that they're expecting 6-10 inches? Will be back in mid-November for the Chris Cornell show at the Egg on he 17th, can't wait!
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    jcfranz wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    jcfranz wrote:

Bummer; but, you'll probably get it Monday. It'll prove to be a wonderful way to weather the impending Nor'easter. I am originally from Albany (Clifton Park); and, hopefully, you guys to get hammered with too much snow. A few friends said that they're expecting 6-10 inches? Will be back in mid-November for the Chris Cornell show at the Egg on he 17th, can't wait!

My avatar says Smalbany but I actually do live in Clfton Park. Small world. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Got mine today, on blu ray, only if I had some faithfull ale to make this a perfect PJ Saturday!
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    jcfranz wrote:

Damn. I ordered mine 1 hour after it went on sale and I live right near you. Still nothing. I got my shipping conf. on Thurs. I was hoping to watch it this weekend during the storm. Enjoy my friend.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    territamuterritamu Posts: 194
    I went to the mailbox today in eager anticipation....but nope, not here yet. :(
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

06/26/2011 - EV - Detroit, MI
    09/03 and 09/04/2011 PJ20 - Alpine Valley
    06/20 and 06/21/2012 - PJ - Manchester, UK
    11/13 and 11/16/2012 - EV - Houston, TX and Dallas, TX
    07/29/2013 - PJ - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

11/15/2013 - PJ - Dallas, TX
    11/16/2013 - PJ - Oklahoma City, OK
    10/03/2014 - PJ - St. Louis, MO
    10/08/2014 - PJ - Tulsa, OK
    10/12/2014 - PJ - ACL Festival, Austin, TX
  • Options
    EvoLukinEvoLukin Posts: 188
    Yesterday. GA.
    "Smelly Velvet"-EV on Stone's velvet shorts(ATL 94)

Atlanta,GA 1994 1&2
    N.Charleston, SC 1996
    Greenville, SC 1998
    Atlanta, GA 2000
    Columbia, SC 2008
    EV(2009) - Atlanta 1
  • Options
    The Dude was pleasantly surprised with the contents of his mailbox today!!!! He will be abiding with three blu-ray disks this evening!!!!
  • Options
    alfagirlalfagirl Posts: 23
    edited October 2011
    Deep93 wrote:
    I expect it to be in my mailbox today....
    got it and have been watching it ever since....thank you 10c!
    Post edited by alfagirl on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,723
    When will these deluxe edition goodies first make it's wave here in Canada?
    I'm gonna estimate say before Black Friday?
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    Mine arrived today!

I may have shrieked with joy at the mailbox. It's difficult to be sure.

I'm just outside Chicago. I think I got the email from the Ten Club that the order had been processed on Tuesday, give or take.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I haven't even received the email yet, and I live in Buenos Aires, so...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Media , PA. Arrived today with the envelope slit open and PJ 20 hanging out , but dvd package intact.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    PearlJainPearlJain Posts: 565
    Deep93 wrote:

I received MINE this past Monday. I was extemely HAPPY! Made me appreciate 10C even MORE for sending it to me so quickly. FYI - I took (over) a year to re-new my membership. I took them (and money) for granted (I punished myself and had very low self esteem for MONTHS) because I was no longer a member. Guess what...they forgave me! I feel very lucky! Thank you 10 Club! You RULE! And yes...I AM good enough, smart enough, and doggone it....10C LIKES me! Much LOVE to 10C! Hope you get your copy soon!
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    PearlJain wrote:
    Deep93 wrote:

I received MINE this past Monday. I was extemely HAPPY! Made me appreciate 10C even MORE for sending it to me so quickly. FYI - I took (over) a year to re-new my membership. I took them (and money) for granted (I punished myself and had very low self esteem for MONTHS) because I was no longer a member. Guess what...they forgave me! I feel very lucky! Thank you 10 Club! You RULE! And yes...I AM good enough, smart enough, and doggone it....10C LIKES me! Much LOVE to 10C! Hope you get your copy soon!

ummmmkaaaayyyyy :?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    funny how I bought it right away on the first day of sale, got my shipping confirmation and still didn't get it, even though I'm a mere 14 hours away by car.....in Montana........oh, well....something to look forward to on Monday!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    PearlJainPearlJain Posts: 565
    youngster wrote:
    PearlJain wrote:
    Deep93 wrote:

ummmmkaaaayyyyy :?

It was a joke (with some truth to it). Thanks for replying :? Ummmkayyyyy
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW
  • Options
    Deep93Deep93 Posts: 86
    lebowski70 wrote:
    The Dude was pleasantly surprised with the contents of his mailbox today!!!! He will be abiding with three blu-ray disks this evening!!!!

I have this theory that all pearl jam fans would like The big lebowski as i do! I'm totally stoked to see a fellow Ten Club Achiever!
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Ottawa 9/14/2011
    Amsterdam 6/26/2012!
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,138
    Received it today in Los Angeles.

Still waiting for the fan club single and new issue of "Deep," which I was told on September 29 were "in the mail" and then told on October 17 that I "should be receiving them soon."
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    I didn't even receive the shipping confirmation. Amd I'm still waiting for the white backspacer... :(
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    Laf9124Laf9124 Posts: 342
    Got mine in Chicago on Halloween.
  • Options
    JanetWeiss wrote:
    I didn't even receive the shipping confirmation.... :(

same here .. ordered on 9-28 :roll:
  • Options
    E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    nothing here in las vegas. i ordered 9/21...

got the email saying it shipped thursday.

maybe nevada day slowed it down. (yes there is really a nevada day)

all my east coast and west coast friends have gotten it, cept me.

"the waiting drove me mad"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,723
    Nope, and I doubt these babies will arrive here in Canada by the middle or end of November.
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,628
    Anyone else bummed the Limited Edition Blu-Ray packaging is that awkward Vs/Vitology re-release size? Can't store it with the movies, can't store it with the CDs. I was excpecting it to be in the normal size BR or DVD case. Does 10C take returns? ;)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    MG79478 wrote:
    Anyone else bummed the Limited Edition Blu-Ray packaging is that awkward Vs/Vitology re-release size? Can't store it with the movies, can't store it with the CDs. I was excpecting it to be in the normal size BR or DVD case. Does 10C take returns? ;)

There are hundreds of people on this forum that will gladly reimburse you your cost if you want to "return" it. Paul (pdalowsky) on these forums I believe is just one of many looking for a set.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I got mine in Dallas yesterday so hopefully tonight I'll be watching both discs 2 & 3.
  • Options
    jck33jck33 Posts: 39
    Mine arrived in downtown Chicago yesterday. Watched the fans disc last night - it's wonderful.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,558
    ordered the first day and got it in Austin yesterday.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.