Options

Benaroya Hall Vinyl SOLD OUT??? **PETITION**

2»

Comments

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    pjradio wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    It was Jun 20, 2004 @ 4am Halifax time when these went up for sale.

RnbHO.jpg

Good times! :D

how in the world do you still have that pic?

I wouldn't be surprised if Demetrios had a screenprint from every item he's purchased on here. :shock:

He's a collector alright! :P
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Better Dan wrote:
    pjradio wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    It was Jun 20, 2004 @ 4am Halifax time when these went up for sale.

RnbHO.jpg

Good times! :D

I wouldn't be surprised if Demetrios had a screenprint from every item he's purchased on here. :shock:

kudos!...wow!...$46 bucks, shipped...a 4LP Boxset...those were the days
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    the benny set is the ONLY PJ full-length vinyl that i DONT have...so i would love another shot at it!

but honestly, i listen to the CD every now and then and there are FAR better shows out there (just not on vinyl)...and once you hear the douche yelling for a nirvana song you cant UN-HEAR him...i hate that guy!
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    and once you hear the douche yelling for a nirvana song you cant UN-HEAR him...i hate that guy!

yep... :evil:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    pjradio wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

kudos!...wow!...$46 bucks, shipped...a 4LP Boxset...those were the days

It's all in my 10club order status history page. I think it was cheaper for those shipped in the USA. $7.50 maybe for the shipping?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    im against this petition . except they give it for free to all 10c members 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=141219&hilit=+Pajo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    I'm in. But how to do NOT let the one who bought a copy last time get on? Did Santos save the receipt from those?

If one were so inclined, it's quite simple actually: you reassign the item the same SKU number used during the previous sale, and then restrict said SKU number to 1 per member (much the same way any other 10C item is restricted).

This way I wouldn't be able to buy another one.

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    eyejacker wrote:
    The only exception is disc 2 and 3 from the ltd DVD/Blu.
    Disc 2 (The Kids Are Twenty) is available on iTunes...only exception is disc 3 ;)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/pearl- ... d467321759

Only problem is that it's not available worldwide!! :roll:
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:
    The only exception is disc 2 and 3 from the ltd DVD/Blu.
    Disc 2 (The Kids Are Twenty) is available on iTunes...only exception is disc 3 ;)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/pearl- ... d467321759

Only problem is that it's not available worldwide!! :roll:

And DRM-ified video isn't a good solution for anyone who doesn't have an Apple TV or similar product.
  • Options
    SIGNED. I'm in.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    I could use another one. Count me in.
This discussion has been closed.