FREE contest ends 10-24-11 at 5 pm.. **WINNERS POSTED**..

Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
edited October 2011 in The Porch
In honor of my wedding and for good vibes... see below..

I am going to do a giveaway...

Please tell me a story about you, your boyfriend, girlfriend or wife/husband. I want a story of when you fell in love. I want to know the reason why you love them and if you have any added anecdotes from a concert or PJ related event it will be a bonus.

Please don't make up some crazy ass story, but be genuine about the person you love so much.

I will buy you something from the goods section, something you will be able to treasure for your lifetime.

Please give a shirt size of you and your loved one too after your post.

I will end the thread on Monday at 5 pm eastern time and announce the winner. It will not be a random draw, I will instead review all thoughts and pick a winner.... or 2 or 5.... :lol:

I am marrying my best friend tomorrow on Oct 22nd Pearl Jams 21st anniversary. I am a lucky man who can count on all my fingers and toes the ones I have who love me. I am blessed beyond any blessing and will make her very proud.

Her name is Rugby Champ 10 in here (I think..) and she has an avatar of her and I at EV St Louis.

Our final song of our dance medley is Yellow Ledbetter. I love it cause it is a PJ song, she loves it cause she heard it for the first time at the end of Friends. The very final episode.

It started her on her journey to love PJ now...

I love you honey.

FYI.... I did send a invitation to Pearl Jam... I unfortunately got no RSVP. :lol::lol::mrgreen:
EDIT: I should've invited Dave A, he probably would've come. :crazy: :lolno:

Good luck...

Edit: DS1119 if you want to just write me a love letter, perhaps add a touching photo of some sort I will allow your entry.
"Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
:-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
    Wow where to start. Well I met my wife at a local concert. We had a mutual friend in the band. Went on a few dates then she got pregnant. She was in her last yr. Of college. They kicked her off campus for being pregos(liability). We rented a house and she drove back and forth about 40 miles. I was bartending @ the local pool hall. So I worked all night. I would get home early in the morning and I would set the cd on Thin Air for her everyday. We are now married now with an 8 yr old. We have been to 5 shows together and took our son to his first PJ show @ Indy last year. When his song(Supersonic) came on his face got ripped off! It was the best show I have experienced by far. Being there with my family and where we came from and what we've been through it was just magical. Oh and Thin Air was the first dance song at our wedding. So good luck with your wedding. And thanks for the giveaway. All the best to ya!
  • Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    First of all congrats to you and the soon-to-be Mrs. TBoz51! October is a great month not only to meet your future wife, but also to get married to her, too. On Monday my wife and I celebrate 13 years knowing each other and on Tuesday we celebrate 8 years of marriage. Funny enough, music is not something that has brought us together - we have mostly different taste in music. After all, she fell asleep at Pearl Jam at Jones Beach and has stated that she hates most music featuring guitars. But I still love her. Actually for the second time we will spend our anniversary (a little early on Sunday) seeing one of the few artists we truly enjoy together, Shawn Mullins (yes, the Rockabye dude - though the song is actually called Lullabye). Despite his one-hit wonder status, he's actually never stopped making great music and all the dude needs is a couple of acoustic guitars. Anyway, love is certainly in the air!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Met my wife while I was still at USC - she was best friends with a girl that lived in the same house I did the last summer I was there.
    I always thought she was hot but I was a partying fool and we never got along.
    Over the next few years we saw each other a lot since her best friend ended up dating one of my best friends. We fought like cats and dogs. Literally be the end of every party we were at together one of us had pissed off the other.
    Classic sexual tension.
    On Valentine's Day 1998 we were meeting at my place with a large group of folks and going out. None of us had gf/bf and I slept with one of her friends.
    SOMEHOW out of that friggin train wreck of a night we both became interested in one another. Took a few months but I got her to go out with me and never looked back.
    It was in 1999 that I took her to Costa Rica for a 10 day trip. Went to volcano, rainforest and ended up in Tamarindo.
    Over dinner & a number of drinks, on the beach, I looked at her and knew -- KNEW -- we would be together forever. I tossed back a drink or two more and told her. She was blown away.
    We didnt get married until 2007. Were living together for a few years before and very happy throughout but we wanted to be able to pay cash for the wedding so it took a long time to save. 200+ friends & famuly, married on a yacht and a killer reception after....and we rented the bar at the hotel everyone stayed at from 10-2am for a post party for everyone. What a time!
    Lots of PJ connections throughout.....on the Yacht I was given the 'ok' to pick all of the music playing after the ceremony while we cruised around before the reception for an hour. It was all PJ. :)

Thanks for the cause to reflect on this -- going to get her flowers on the way home just because I feel so lucky after typing that out. She will love it!

Congrats on your wedding and I wish you the very best. It really is an awesome thing, imho.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJSongRefPJSongRef Posts: 26
    edited October 2011
    My Wife and I met in highschool, we were together for 10 years before we got married. A few years into our relationship I introduced her to Pearl Jam, she liked them but coming from a country background she wasn't immediatly pulled in like I was.

We saw them live in 2005 (her first time) and since then she has been in love with the band as much as I am. We both listened to them all the time and Pearl Jam became the soundtrack to our lives for the next few years.

We decided to fly to New York to see them while we still could (thoughts of having kids soon) in 2008 and it was one of the greatest experiences of our lives. She had 3 years to catch up since first seeing them and each song wasn't just a celebration of Pearl Jam it was re-living all the good times we had listening to them. Experiencing a concert like this with someone you love and who is also experiencing those same emotions/memories is an amazing experience.

After 2008 I finally proposed and we took our time getting married. We ended up getting married on September 18, 2009. We came "Down the aisle" to Toulumne and played songs like Love Reign at the reception. Our first dance was going to be Thin Air but we decided last minute to change it to Just Breathe. If you note the date the album wasn't officially out yet so no one knew the song but it was still amazing.

We had planned a typical Honeymoon to Vegas or Mexico, but then Pearl Jam announced they were playing in Vancouver on Sept 25th and so we dropped everything and drove 16 hours to Vancouver instead. We went to our first pre-party and it was one of the best weeks of our lives.

Pearl Jam is the greatest band in the world, but even better for us as we have so many shared experiences and memories listening to them together, seeing them live and just enjoying the band and all it's given us.

We now have 8 month old twins and our lives have changed very much, but even if we never see the band again, the experience we have had can never be taken away, best of luck at your wedding!

(Large & Large)
    Post edited by PJSongRef on
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Congrats Tboz...we met you at PJ20 in the 10C area & you gave my sons some PJ20 stickers. Actually that was my wife's first PJ show in the 12 years we've been married...she's not much of a concert-goer. Standing next to her while Just Breathe played was surreal!

Our first date was at a house party my roommates and I hosted in college. I unfortunately passed out on her, and one of my roommates had to wake me in order for my wife to get her purse from my room so she could go home. I awoke the next morning thinking it was a fantastic date, only to learn from my friend that I needed to do some MAJOR apologizing if I ever wanted to see her again. Given her overly-forgiving nature - and her willingness to allow me to scrub toilets and clean smudges from the ballet studio floor at the studio where she taught - she allowed me a second chance. As if that night weren't a wakeup call, she eventually helped me realize I needed to get my alcohol consumption under control, and ultimately helped me quit the habit that I could never control through "moderation." I know this has nothing to do with Pearl Jam, but going back to my earlier comment re Just Breathe: I know if she didn't help me through my alcohol abuse and subsequent kicking of the habit, I'd be listening alone to Black at PJ20 instead of hearing Just Breathe together at her first Pearl Jam show.

Thanks for the chance Tboz, and PLEASE be sure to practice moderation...sadly I don't remember my wedding dance with my wife (obviously occurred after our first date but before my last drink 10 years ago), and I hope you won't say the same following your big day & dance tomorrow.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    all the best...mountains and valleys...

we met at a dance club...she turned me on to PJ...took her to see Watt [with EV and DG], hoovercraft and Foo's at Tramps NYC 1990 something...i got punched in the face in the pit...hurt so good...

been punched in the jaw at motorhead too...don't jump into the pit too often anymore...i'm my worst enemy...

for love: EV was handing a tamborine to a fan in the front at pheonix show and i swiped it for my wife...but once i realized how the fan would be bummed, i gave it back...plus eddie looked like he was going to give me a superfly snukka off the stage...
    Large and XL

enjoy your wedding...it's nice to find someone to experience all that life sends our way...
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I just wanted to say congratulations!
    your words so lovely for your wife to be, you are both blessed

Enjoy a lifetime of love as JB and I have...
    be best friends forever

over the bumps, know the path will smooth...
    and far down the road 30, 40, 50 years later
    you'll find new meaning to the word love.

Have a wonderful wedding and an even better honeymoon :D

very nice of you to share your happiness here...
    I will enjoy the read and probably cry
  • hinsey21hinsey21 Posts: 582
    So my my wife and I we're dating for around 2 years around the time of the 2008 PJ tour. I went on a road trip from Canada with my friends to Hartford and Mansfield. On this trip I had discussed with my friends about how I was pretty sure I wanted to purpose to my wife at the end of the year near Christmas but wasn't sure how I would pay for an engagement ring. (i know some might say it's not about the ring, but i wouldn't have felt right not getting her something she would have loved) We were both pretty poor at the time. Anyways that trip came and went and then then the Toronto Eddie solo shows were announced. I was able to get tickets to the second night through 10c but just could not get any tickets for the first night. Because of our then financial situation I knew I had to let this one go. I checked ticketmaster everyday secretly so my wife wouldn't think I really cared. I even made a point to schedule myself in that night at work so I wouldn't go down and pay a scalper money I didn't have. I went to work that day and a couple hours into my shift my wife called me and said she was bringing me a coffee. Well she didn't bring me a coffee, she brought me a single ticket she bought that morning off a scalper. I was in shock and couldn't believe that she had done this for me. To this day I get a little teary even thinking about it. She told me the ticket was in the upper level but it was row 6 or 7. I didn't care obviously. When I got to massey hall that night the funny thing is, there are only 6 or 7 shows in the upper level so i was the last row in the entire building which made me laugh. It didn't matter I loved the show because it was a great show and because how all of this had happened. That night when he played picture in a frame I did get a little choked up and I thought about how lucky I was to have her. Needless to say that christmas I found a way to get the ring and I purposed to her. She also bought me the Vitalogy original book for our first christmas and the binaural lp for our second christmas. We've now been together for almost 5 years and married for almost 2 and now we have a baby coming in april. Getting married to her is the greatest thing I have done with my life. Good luck with your wedding tomorrow and all the best to you and your misses. Ps Yellow Ledbetter Buffalo 03 was the last song played at our wedding...it was great!
  • Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    Bump
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,172
    Congrats on the pending nuptials.
    Enjoy the day.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • I'm so not entering the competition! :lol:

Met hubby in 1990. PJ entered our lives in 1991. We're still here. They're still here. They helped us beat the statistics. ;)

Hope you have a great day. And a great life together! :-D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    This is a great day for you...it'll be the best day of your life...all your friends and family in one place to share it with you...congrats.

Me and my wife met in school. We were both huge PJ fans and got together through her seeing them live in slane in 93 and me missing it (still can't talk about it)!

Anyway, we've had pj as a really strong part of our relationship over all these years. We got married in 08 with the best party we could.

I think my wife is the greatest woman I know and the easiest way to tell everyone how great she is is to say, two days before pj20, she rang me and said I had to go! I said we can't afford it, she said not to worry about the money, we'd have the rest of our lives to pay it off and I needed to be there...so I booked my flight from Ireland and the rest is history  not many wives would put up with and understand my love of PJ...love ya sweetheart 

Thanks for the chance and have a great day.
    I need a coffee!
  • I'm so jealous of eveyone here whose loved ones share in their love of this band. Unfortuantely, for me, I am the lone lover of PJ in my family...for the full 20 years!!! While my husband and I did fall in love 20 years ago this passed summer, he never caught what I was infected with. He and my sons did watch the movie with me last night...walked away shaking their heads saying they just didn't understand the 'infatuation' I have for them. I just laughed, It's OK, because in every other way, we are are so on the same page, and still very much in love these 20 years later, finishing sentances - half the time not even having to say them - just that look. But I've never been able to convert any of them.

I was also pleasantly surprised to see so many men writing when they met their wives! NICE!!

While I am not concerned in the 'competition' here, I wanted to wish you two both the very best in your many years together... and my only words of so-called wisdom:

Love can keep re-inventing itself, like the ocean waves there are years when it's stronger and more of it than others, high tides and low...but the waves will always re-form and continue to come ashore.

ENJOY!
    "Dream the dream others then...you will be no one's RIVAL!"
    "Doo do do do doo do doo, Doo do do do doo do doo..."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Not entering the competition but would like to wish you a happy, happy day today and many more happy days and years to come!

My hubby was a lil' holiday fling when I was travelling around Australia (he was there for a year). I lived in Belgium, he lived in London. That was 23 years ago and we're still going strong. Many happy years, a beautiful daughter... Oh... and we discovered PJ together!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    awesome and congrats! Enjoy every moment of it as it will go fast! The wedding that is, not the marriage...haha!!

In all seriousness, and this story has been posted on the forums before so I apologize to those that have heard it already but I have everything family wise because of Pearl Jam.

On Feb 3, 1998, I went to the mall and picked up my reserved copy of Yield. I was holding it in my hand while paying the cashier at the food court in the mall. He saw Yield and asked if I liked Pearl Jam. We started talking and realized Pearl Jam was both of our favorite bands and we became friends instantly. We started trading bootlegs and I started taking him to shows on my 10c membership (my seat 10c # was better than his). In 2001, he introduced me to my wife on a set up and now we have 2 young boys and we are all just 1 big, happy Pearl Jam obsessed family. You will see other threads about my boys and them listening to PJ. There's one out there how my oldest picked up on the War Pigs tag during Breath from Vault #1 cd. My little one knew all the lyrics to Do The Evolution by the time he was 3 and so on. Its been an amazing ride, all due to some band from Seattle who worked their asses off to get to where they are today and helped make my life complete. That's my story. Enjoy your new life as mine has "been the best life I ever lived".
    -EV
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    I met my wife in Stockholm in Sweden 8 years ago. We met at a student party on an island owned by the Uni we were studying at. We didn't really talk to each other all night and it wasn't til I asked her for a light when walking back to the bus we started passionately kissing in the middle of a forest. A 12 month roller coaster relationship started that night. Me in London, my sweetheart in Gent, Belgium. Language difficulties in the beginning meant we would often have misunderstandings on the phone and there were times when it just felt like it was all too much to handle. I used to take the bus from London to Gent for the weekend, it would often take longer to get there and back then the actual time I would spend with her. We both look back and laugh now and think what a crazy time it was. As soon as we graduated she moved to London and we have spent 6 years there together. We did well, and a year ago had our own company. However, it was always our plan to move to Belgium one day. So, in September last year we closed our company, packed our bags, and moved to Gent. Via the rest of the world. And here we are, back where it all started. Back in the town where we used to spend passion filled weekends with eachother not kowing when we would see eachother again. What goes around comes around.

We are expecting our first baby in 4 weeks, and have been married for 5. I believe we are living proof that if you stick at something it will come right in the end. :D

Congratulations to you my friend. And remember, during the times when its all too much and you feel like you can't go on. Stick it out because if she is the right one (and it sounds like she is) ... all will be fine and dandy.

:D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    This is really a very nice thing of you to do. Congratulations on your wedding - I hope you find it to be everything you think it will be and more.

So as for our story, well, if it wasn't for this very forum we wouldn't be together now. I had been through a somewhat messy divorce, have 4 kids, and started talking to this guy on here who had this crazy ass mohawk and looked pretty awesome. So we kept talking and found out that we had a bit in common in terms of who we were - we're similar people. We understand the same things, and have similar beliefs and philosophies on life. In short, we 'get each other'. So we started planning a trip (I'm in Australia, all the way in Perth on the West coast at this point), and he's in Minneapolis (Thorns2010 on here btw). Had a pretty good visit, and we decided this was something we'd like to keep going, see where it went. So we kept talking and started planning another trip, this time at Christmas, so I got to see the snow!!! It was an AMAZING trip. I cried a lot on the very very long trip home. So once I was home, I actually moved with my kids back to the Eastern Australia and had a very busy time of it, but I knew I wanted to be with him. There was barely a day went by where we didn't talk to each other - phone calls, video chats, emails... So we talked about it, and looked at visas and applied, and at the start of May he arrived here in Melbourne!!! And now he's living here with me, and we are happy and completely in love. And sometimes I look at him and still have to touch him to make sure he's actually real, and really here. I never ever imagined I could be this happy - but I told him early on that I knew we'd be amazing together and we are.

And who knows....summer in Australia is coming up, nice time for a beach wedding.....Eddie loves to surf, so maybe we'd get an RSVP. ;)
    bump
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Congrats and Best Wishes to the future Mr. and Mrs! Very kind and generous thing for you to have set up here. Hopefully this post finds you in wedded bliss!

I first connected with Pearl Jam as an adolescent going through the loss of both parents a few years apart, first in 1991 then 1994, but things change for kids so much during those years and I lost track of the band for a while.

I was a born-again fan circa January 2003, re-joining the 10c (still kicking myself for giving up a 1995-96 fan club number!) and becoming a member of these here message boards. Late-Summer into early-Fall I befriended my (now) husband after we hit it off in various posts. We took the chatting to AIM, then the phone, as he lived in PA and I lived in FL. Conversations would occasionally run 10-14 hours long (you're quite welcome AT&T and Verizon!), and he'd keep me company through speakerphone many a nights while I'd work on art projects for my college classes. We met for the first time when he flew down to FL in January of 2004.

We spent an amazing weekend together and realized that we wanted to pursue. I visited him two months later, over my Spring break, and that's when I found my second love, Philadelphia! Two years and lots of exchanged visits later we were closing on a house up here, and he proposed that same week, the morning of the October 5, 2005 Wachovia Center show. We were married in 2008, and have been to so many other shows since.

This band brought us together, has caused us to meet so many other incredible people all over the region and country, and really has made my life what it is today!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,341
    Don't count me in for the contest, I just wanted to wish you all the best for your wedding and hope you will be having wonderful years to come :)

This is a wonderful thread, it's great reading all the sweet stories. I feel a lot of love going on these boards lately, and that is just awesome! Thank you all for sharing :thumbup:
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I dunno if this story counts but it's funny.

We just moved into a new house and have barely set up and decorated. My boyfriend has always wanted a dog. Always. So arrives home one night a few weeks ago with his two friends in tow(for protection) and the cutesy boxer puppy in the whole world. Cos the two friends are there, I can't have the requisite shit fit I want to have, we are not ready or set up for a baby puppy in the house but the trends stay long enough for me to fall in love with little Mylo so now we have a baby and he's brilliant. Love takes some weird turns and goes through some strange trials and tests. But sometimes theyre worth it:) planning on proposing to him on November 11th at 11:11(cos he sees 11:11 all the time) so wish me luck. I'll have to do some big man up but hopefully it will be fine. Hopefully:)

Dunno if that's win worthy but we're both medium.. Though getting him to wear a PJ shirt will be something to see:) he let's me go off on tour when PJ come to Europe. He'll come with me hopefully someday:)
  • I'm just posting to say congrats and good luck to all those who entered. I read through all your stories and there are some lucky people here!
    Don't it make you smile?
    I MISS YOU ALREDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

PJ 20 Alpine Valley 9/3/11, Eddie Vedder Albuquerque 11/6/12
    What a fun night, I'm sure she will post a picture of us at some point.

I'm now a whole man again.
  • VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    Tboz51 wrote:

Congratulations!!! So glad to hear you had a great night!

Not entering- we met the summer before Ten was released.
    Very generous of you, as always my friend.
    VinylGirl wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:

Congratulations!!! So glad to hear you had a great night!

Not entering- we met the summer before Ten was released.
    Very generous of you, as always my friend.

:clap: thank you
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    Tboz51 wrote:

Congratulations. Great to hear you had a wonderful wedding! :)
  • First of all, congratulations and best wishes!!! :D

As for my story....

The year was 1998, I had been a PJ fan since 1993 and already seen PJ live in 1996. Finally got internet at home and not being a computer lover, I was struggling with installing/using mIRC... I had seen my friends use it so I somehow managed to join the portuguese larger channel (#Portugal), using the nickname BeeGirl and a few seconds later a chat window pops up: Vedder1...! Of course I instantly thought it was awesome :D
    We started talking (this happened in late June) and a few weeks later, being from the same town, we decided to meet (I had PJ unplugged in VHS and he wanted to borrow it)... Some time went by and we talked online and on the phone every day, having met another time in late July. Then we both went on vacations with our parents, during August, not having internet available, we were limited to phone booths and... LETTERS! Long, long ones :)
    By the beginning of September, it was kind of obvious where it all was going and we met again, for the third time, on the 4th of September... That was the day... After a few hours talking (mostly about Pearl Jam, because it was a subject that never left much awkward silent moments we were both terrified about... :P) he finally kissed me... And became my first and only boyfriend (at the time I changed my nickname to Beth1 and later, for obvious reasons, I went with CorduroyGirl) :mrgreen:
    We've been together ever since, 13 years went by with good and bad times many Pearl Jam albums and shows enjoyed together, we don't have much in common but our love for each other, Pearl Jam and the sea and that's enough. We are now living together for 3 years and happy as ever and very much like we were 13 years ago when we were both 17, even last Saturday, Vs/Vitalogy Deluxe box arrived so we spent the entire afternoon hysterical about it! heheheh

And that's it! :) Hope I didn't bore you to death ;) Cheers
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
    bump
  • RB274157RB274157 Chicago Posts: 227
    1- CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    2- this is why I love PJ Fans
    3- Our story *u've probably been reading a lot by now so I'll make it short.

2007- I was at school in Argentina (Where I live and was born) and found out there was a possibility to go teach spanish in a US university (Willamette, in Oregon) and take classes too. After much thought, I applied. After waiting for like a month for a response, I contact the person in charge in my University, and they tell me I didn't get in. I write to Willamette people to find out what I had to improve to maybe get it the next year, and they answer that they never got my application form from my school. I was so pissed I didn't even want to complain, I thought well maybe I wasn't supposed to go. About a month later, I get a letter saying that I had been accepted to do the same project, but in Muskingum College - OH. I was very confused, went to my school, to find out they had sent it there instead of Oregon. A couple of months later, I was on my way to the us for a year.
    2008- After a great year, I was getting ready to go back home, only 2 weeks left of US, and I meet Jimmy. We dated for those 2 weeks and, after a very sad night, I got in the plane and came back to Argentina. I'm gonna save you of the details, but it was incredibly depressing. Even if we had known each other for a while, we were together for about 12 days. I knew it wasn't gonna be easy.
    We stayed in touch through skype, talked pretty much every day, but had no plans on seeing each other again, it was too expensive for me to go back to the US, and he had to finish college before even considering any trips. And even if he did come, it would only be a short visit.
    6 months after I got back from the US, he starts talkining about the posibility to come to Argentina after graduation, and stay for as long as he could... We planned it very carefully, and one year after we had last seen each other, I was picking him up at the Airport in Buenos Aires. He had sold his car and everything he had, packed his bags and bought a one way ticket to my country.
    It has been over 2 years, we are living together, he has Argentinian residency, works for HP here in Córdoba, and things have never been better for us.

The funny thing is, I decided to go to the US in the first plane, in hopes I could catch a show or too (I didn't.... but came back with a lot more than that). If it weren't for PJ I would have probably tried to travel to Europe.

That's it!

Great stories everyone!!! I love this place.

Saludos!!!
    Romy
    Romy Bianchi
    'Your light made us stars'
    Argentina '05 '11 '13 '15 and the infamous '18 no-show
    Chile '13
    Wrigley '18

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Congrats!

Quick story on how I met my wife, no need to count me in the contest.

I was out with a buddy of mine for a birthday drink. This girl keeps staring at me and waving. I think she's either a nutcase or thinks I'm someone else. (or both). She walks over to me and introduces herself and we talk a little. She goes back to her friends, so I tell the bartender to give her a drink.

He says "which girl"...I point her out.

"she's flagged, she can only have water" :lol:

Married 11 years now, two kids.

I love telling that story, because I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen her have a drink over the past 15 years.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015