Options

Fallon just plugged bridge school!! too cool..

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited October 2011 in The Porch
Is anyone else going?? I am flying from Detroit to go.. I would LOVE to meet some more of you fuckers.. who is there??
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Time_BombTime_Bomb Posts: 147
    I'll be driving up from Los Angeles. Can't wait. It's already next week!!!
    Let Me Live So When It's Time To Die Even The Reaper Cries
  • Options
    Time_Bomb wrote:
    I'll be driving up from Los Angeles. Can't wait. It's already next week!!!
    Alright!! Time_Bomb in the house!! what should I be looking for to find you? Guy in a flannel? girl in a dress? guy in a dress? (pj fans come in all shapes and forms)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Haha. No dress. My brother and I will be the only mexicans there not working. Us and Santana. :D
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Time_Bomb wrote:
    Haha. No dress. My brother and I will be the only mexicans there not working. Us and Santana. :D

One of my friends that is going is half mexican. She'll probably be wearing a dress.

Bridge School!! :D
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    in eds treein eds tree Denver Posts: 539
    Hey Matt you wanna have your plane swing through Denver and pick me up?? :P

I'm supremely bummed :cry: this would be the 10th anniversary of my first Bridge show, I've only missed one since. I waited too long to pull the trigger on getting tickets. I'm sure I could find a lawn seat from someone ... I would need to get some shifts covered though. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I suppose there's still a chance... I AM having some serious withdrawals from you folks.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Options

I'm supremely bummed :cry: this would be the 10th anniversary of my first Bridge show, I've only missed one since. I waited too long to pull the trigger on getting tickets. I'm sure I could find a lawn seat from someone ... I would need to get some shifts covered though. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I suppose there's still a chance... I AM having some serious withdrawals from you folks.
    Oddly enough, both of my lay-overs (there and back) are through Denver!!! Sack up G!!! lets do this!!!
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

Norm is selling his Saturday pavillion tickets, and there are still tickets available. Sunday is sold out, but Ticketmaster is continuing to drop tickets here and there. You just have to check. Craigslist has non scalper tickets. You can do it!!! 25th Anniversary of the event only happens once! Plus your boyfriend is gonna be there. And he is gonna sing In My Tree on uke just for you.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    in eds treein eds tree Denver Posts: 539
    ahhhhh dammit....TEMPTATION.... :?
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Options
    fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    Is anyone else going?? I am flying from Detroit to go.. I would LOVE to meet some more of you fuckers.. who is there??

inge is trailer park and not worthy of avatar stature.

GO TEXAS
  • Options
    sk8drchiksk8drchik Posts: 213
    I will be there next week!!! can't wait!!! What do you think we will hear from Mr. Ed??? :D
    Li
  • Options

GO TEXAS
    Inge is the man.. you have no clue

GO TIGERS!!
  • Options
    Time_Bomb wrote:

and me! lol. can't wait :D
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • Options
    so now we know why Jimmy Falllon was plugging it. I'm heading up there next thursday, gonna try and catch Mason Jennings at the Fillmore in San Fran. Not a bad way to spend my week off.

See you all there!
  • Options

GO TEXAS
    Inge just took your boy deep!!

One hell of a trailor park!!

GO TIGERS!!
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Time_Bomb wrote:

My half-Mexican ass will be there, along with my full Mexican friend and his full Mexican wife, and my half-Mexican brother. Also coming will be my half-Chinese wife and her (full) Chinese mom and Irish dad. How's that for a little cultural variety?
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134

GO TEXAS
    Inge just took your boy deep!!

One hell of a trailor park!!

GO TIGERS!!

i have to be honest, i'm not even texas fan. i live in windsor and the bandwagoners ruin my image of the tigers and their fan base. not that you're bandwagon, it takes a true tigers fan to appreciate inge lol
  • Options
    Jimmy Fallon is going to emcee Saturday night, and if you hadn't hear there are a few lineup changes...Diana Krall and Jenny Lewis are out......Nora Jones and Devandra Barnhart in

quote="Time_Bomb"]Haha. No dress. My brother and I will be the only mexicans there not working. Us and Santana. :D[/quote]

and technically I think Santana will be working
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048

GO TEXAS
    Inge is the man.. you have no clue

GO TIGERS!!

Inge is not the man but GO TIGERS!
  • Options
    bburpeebburpee Posts: 177
    I still have a pair of Saturday tickets in the pavilion available for face... no ticket master fees!

If anyone is interested, drop me a line. :D
    Is it too much to ask for a full-blown Temple of the Dog set? Probably.
  • Options
    The waiting drove me mad!! :D
  • Options
    Time_Bomb wrote:
    Por fín está aquí y yo soy un desastre!! ;)
  • Options
    Time_Bomb wrote:
    Por fín está aquí y yo soy un desastre!! ;)

Nice 8-)
  • Options
    Anyone have any seats for Sunday's Bridge School show? I am dying to go, but was unable to get tickets. Thanks!
    sfwindy
    Greek Theatre 10/31/93, GGP 6/24/95, San Jose 11/4/95,Seattle 9/16/96, Oakland 11/97,Sacramento 7/16/98, Columbia, MD 09/18/98, Mountain View 10/31/2000, Moutain View 6/2003, San Francisco 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, Oahu 12/2/06, Hawaii 12/9/06 (with U2),EV Berkeley 4/08, EV-Oakland 7/11/11