ISO: Vancouver 98 - emek Edmonton/pj20/msg10 available

Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
my holy grail.
My second PJ show....my first love died that day....I found out as I left my friends apt for Pacific Coliseum :( ..... Not that it matters much when it comes to dollars and cents...but maybe the back story will help convince someone on the fence about parting with this - it's not gonna collect dust somewhere - will be framed.

Also looking for the Toronto 98 poster - my third show.

My bait:
-Edmonton 11 Emek
-MSG 10 Ames
-MSG 10 Soto
-PJ20 Hampton
-PJ20 Ames

03's - Hershey, Boston 3, State College

(all of my prints are first edition, stored flat, in VG or better condition...)

Multiple prints, one plus cash, two plus cash etc.....make me an offer!

Sorry, not interested in other posters for now. If I get my 98's I'll consider other trades.

**Update...PJ20 Klausen is gone...almost ready to give up and make a cash offer to the guys restlessoul mentioned for the Van98...anyone? anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 500
    I'll give you cash for your Emek.
    How much are you looking for?
    Shoot me a pm.
  • yups
  • That Vancouver 98 poster is not going to be easy to find :(
  • IMG_4601-1.jpg

s/n
    23/300

the love of my life. i wish you luck in your quest for yours.

if you've got straight up $$$, there are two postings since may on ebeans selling, 350 and 400. just do it man.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • ......Its beautiful......*sniff* Knowin you're from Van, my heart kinda skipped a beat seein you'd replied :lol: I don't even particularly like the TO/MTL print....but the Van one is great.

Ya I saw the listings, but I don't really have the money...between the tour/Alpine, a weekend trip for a wedding in Van, and a bunch of changes in my personal life....my cc is takin a total beating...and I'm kinda trying to avoid sellin my prints for cash. Not sure why...just feels a lil less flipp-y.....Tempted to offer my edmonton emek foil for it ++, but I'd regret it forever. (Yes, I pretty much just brought it up to boast :p:D)
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    still lookin! Van 98 only now...