COMPLETE MY SET! ONE REMAINING.

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello, I've Never Posted in Lost Dogs, hoping this works.

I have PAINstakingly been trying to accumulate all the physical fan club only bootlegs from the 2003 tour for about 5 years off and on. I went hard at it at times, trading away '98 posters, vinyl, and other great stuff.

Long story short, I am ONE CD away from the set. ONE.

Do you have #61? July 1st, Bristow Virginia?

If so, sell it or trade it to me. You would be the hero of the story!

Thanks for reading.
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• this was the last one i needed to complete my collection... im affraid to say i spent a lot on amazon for it.

good luck w your search, you will find it

:)
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • TyTy Posts: 1,007
    I wll look when I get home and re-post.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • IC188161IC188161 Posts: 53
    I definitely attended this show, and I am pretty sure that I own a bootleg for almost every show that I attended since they began releasing them officially. However, I am at work and won't be home for a few hours, but I will check when I get home. I have it, I'm certain we can work something out.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    IC188161 wrote:
    I definitely attended this show, and I am pretty sure that I own a bootleg for almost every show that I attended since they began releasing them officially. However, I am at work and won't be home for a few hours, but I will check when I get home. I have it, I'm certain we can work something out.

that would be amazing!!!

thanks for the other responses too you guys... it's really odd that we both ended our collection hunt on Bristow, no?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
    bump
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I have it, but I went to the show so I must keep it. Hopefully someone else out there has a copy they can sacrifice.
  • bump
    bump.....PLEASE!
  • SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    bump.....PLEASE!

I think I have the 2 discs, very doubtful I have the brown cardboard sleeve though.

If you're interested, PM me.

I was at the show, but could trade it away if it means more to someone else.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    bump.....PLEASE!

I think I have the 2 discs, very doubtful I have the brown cardboard sleeve though.

If you're interested, PM me.

I was at the show, but could trade it away if it means more to someone else.

very cool of you!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    Sorry I can't trade/part with mine as then I'd be 1 short of the set, but I wanted to mention that the CD is labelled "#61 JULY 1 2003 WASHINGTON" -- that might help you in your search as none of the 03's are labelled "Bristow or Virginia"

Good luck!
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • don't own that..

but good luck!!