Options

Bridge School 2011

not4younot4you Posts: 7
edited October 2011 in The Porch
Didn't want to stress about tickets this year and missed the boat on getting any for the Sunday show. Now I'm even more stressed and feel like a dumbass on top of it. By a long shot, does anyone have any extra lawn seats? I would buy 4, but will take whatever I can get.
"drop the leash, we are young"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    not4you wrote:
    Didn't want to stress about tickets this year and missed the boat on getting any for the Sunday show. Now I'm even more stressed and feel like a dumbass on top of it. By a long shot, does anyone have any extra lawn seats? I
    would buy 4, but will take whatever I can get.

No need to stress, especially for lawn tickets. There are plenty of people with extra tickets that you won't have any problems. I've even made the trip without tickets and was able to have a ticket in hand within minutes of parking.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    Let's all meet up and grab a beer! I'm going with my girlfriend on Sunday.
    2010: Mountain View, CA (10/23)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3-9/4)
    2012: Missoula, MT (09/30) - San Francisco, CA (10/03)
    2013: Chicago, Ill (07/19) - Los Angeles (11/23 - 11/24) - Oakland (11/26) - Portland (11/29) - Spokane (11/30) - Seattle (12/06)
  • Options
    Hey, I have two lawn tickets for Saturday. PM me if you're interested.
  • Options
    toronado10 wrote:
    not4you wrote:
    Didn't want to stress about tickets this year and missed the boat on getting any for the Sunday show. Now I'm even more stressed and feel like a dumbass on top of it. By a long shot, does anyone have any extra lawn seats? I
    would buy 4, but will take whatever I can get.

No need to stress, especially for lawn tickets. There are plenty of people with extra tickets that you won't have any problems. I've even made the trip without tickets and was able to have a ticket in hand within minutes of parking.

Really? Easy to get 4? People won't be raising prices since it's 'sold out'? Is it easy to tell if they are fake?
  • Options

Sounds fun, but I'm meeting my mom, aunt, 2 cousins, sister, husband, and inlaws (need to find my inlaws some tickets!) there and have a feeling that will be difficult enough to coordinate.
  • Options
    I have 2 Extra Saturday Lawn Tickets, For Face of course.

PM Me if Interested
  • Options
    not4you wrote:

Sounds fun, but I'm meeting my mom, aunt, 2 cousins, sister, husband, and inlaws (need to find my inlaws some tickets!) there and have a feeling that will be difficult enough to coordinate.

It could be... a little Ten Club get together would be pretty rad for all that are going. Anyone else buy the Bridge School poster of the ticketmaster site when purchasing tickets?
    2010: Mountain View, CA (10/23)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3-9/4)
    2012: Missoula, MT (09/30) - San Francisco, CA (10/03)
    2013: Chicago, Ill (07/19) - Los Angeles (11/23 - 11/24) - Oakland (11/26) - Portland (11/29) - Spokane (11/30) - Seattle (12/06)
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    It could be... a little Ten Club get together would be pretty rad for all that are going. Anyone else buy the Bridge School poster of the ticketmaster site when purchasing tickets?

I didn't see it until after the initial ticket buying frenzy. I called TM to see if I could buy one over the phone but they said there's no code for it as a separate purchase even if you had bought tickets earlier. :evil:
    I really want one and hope they will be selling them at the show.
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829

I didn't see it until after the initial ticket buying frenzy. I called TM to see if I could buy one over the phone but they said there's no code for it as a separate purchase even if you had bought tickets earlier. :evil:
    I really want one and hope they will be selling them at the show.

Anyone buy more than 1 and would like to sell?

Please PM me if so, thanks.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Do you think there will be EV-specific posters, shirts, etc at Bridge School?
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    If it's anything like last year, lawn tickets can be had for next to nothing. Had Saturday lawns in advance and wished I hadn't. On Sunday, some dude sold us two lawn tickets and two lawn chairs for a grand total of $30...and that was with all of PJ there. Was very disappointed at how many fans left after PJ's set and didn't stay for the Buffalo Springfield. Kind of stupid if you ask me.
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Sunday sold out???????????
    wow!!!
    last year was so easy... the line up is better but Eddie is missing 5 other guys this year ;)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Id really love to get a lawn ticket for sunday before I get there so if anyone has one extra please let me know. I dont even mind paying more than face value, just really dont want to pay $100-115 to some fucking broker. Thanks for any help.
  • Options
    Time_BombTime_Bomb Posts: 147
    I bought a pair of lawn for both nights but I'm still gonna try and buy reasonably priced better tickets at the show. I'll prob give the lawn tickets away.
    Let Me Live So When It's Time To Die Even The Reaper Cries
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Do Not underestimate the power of the Dave Matthews fanaticism. They make Pearl Jam fanaticism look more like the 'Tom, from The Weather Channel' Fan Club.
    They've always made a pretty big (and somewhat annoying) statement at the Bridge Schools I've seen them at. My guess, they bought a lot of tickets.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Cosmo wrote:
    Do Not underestimate the power of the Dave Matthews fanaticism. They make Pearl Jam fanaticism look more like the 'Tom, from The Weather Channel' Fan Club.
    They've always made a pretty big (and somewhat annoying) statement at the Bridge Schools I've seen them at. My guess, they bought a lot of tickets.

and then there are the ones who are rabid fans of both bands...like me! ;)

and at this point i might just go stubhub to get sunday seats :roll: :x
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    norm wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

Double whammy!!!
    But.... you don't argue with yourself and try to convince yourself that Pearl Jam is just a re-hashing of 70s rock, without the rock spirit... do you?
    Because if you do... you are going to have an arguement on your hands when you try to express your opinion on who is a more talented singer/song writer/musician, Eddie Vedder or Dave Matthews.
    might get ugly.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Cosmo wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

Double whammy!!!
    But.... you don't argue with yourself and try to convince yourself that Pearl Jam is just a re-hashing of 70s rock, without the rock spirit... do you?
    Because if you do... you are going to have an arguement on your hands when you try to express your opinion on who is a more talented singer/song writer/musician, Eddie Vedder or Dave Matthews.

well let me put it this way...i have over 22,000 posts here and about 150 on the warehouse...i love dmb but a large portion of the fanbase annoys the shit out of me

and to answer that question, i go with ed...but really, the 2 bands aren't worth comparing since the music is really not alike at all...i will say that dmb fans tend to be more tolerant of pj than pj fans are of dmb
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 532
    I think Ed, DMB, and Arcade Fire are going to be the three major draws, this year. I can say without a doubt that I wouldn't be making it to the show with the current lineup (as great as it is) if Arcade Fire were missing from the bill.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    norm wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

Get them sooner rather than later norm. The longer you wait, the fewer choices you will have and the tickets that are left are more expensive. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    justam wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

Get them sooner rather than later norm. The longer you wait, the fewer choices you will have and the tickets that are left are more expensive. :?

So true. I was about to pull the trigger on some $119 section 200 seats last night, but wanted to wait to get the approval from my brother. When I went to go buy them this afternoon they were gone, and the next cheapest seats are $135. I hate paying above face but at this point it looks like my only option.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Wife and i can't make the trip. I have 2 tickets for Saturday to sell if anyone is interested in sec 201 row T. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    bburpeebburpee Posts: 177
    I have four tickets to Bridge School Saturday, Section 200. If you want Bridge school tickets for face + fees, let me know.

They're paired, but not together... 200 row T and row P, I think.
    Is it too much to ask for a full-blown Temple of the Dog set? Probably.
  • Options

So true. I was about to pull the trigger on some $119 section 200 seats last night, but wanted to wait to get the approval from my brother. When I went to go buy them this afternoon they were gone, and the next cheapest seats are $135. I hate paying above face but at this point it looks like my only option.

I have four tickets to Bridge School Saturday, Section 200. If you want Bridge school tickets for face + fees, let me know.

• Options
    Time_Bomb wrote:
    I bought a pair of lawn for both nights but I'm still gonna try and buy reasonably priced better tickets at the show. I'll prob give the lawn tickets away.

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    I can't wait to get out to the Bay area for the 2nd year in a row. The lineup is pretty badass and if it's anything like last year it will be crazy good. Neil and his wife are terrific
  • Options
    DH62554 wrote:
    Wife and i can't make the trip. I have 2 tickets for Saturday to sell if anyone is interested in sec 201 row T. PM me if interested.

sent PM, let me know. Also looking for Sunday tix, prefer seated but lawn works too, PM please if you can help me out. We had soooo much fun last year and as the dates get closer it gets harder and harder to stay away!
  • Options
    pakalolo wrote:
    DH62554 wrote:

sent PM, let me know. Also looking for Sunday tix, prefer seated but lawn works too, PM please if you can help me out. We had soooo much fun last year and as the dates get closer it gets harder and harder to stay away!

Ha! sweet screen name. Im still looking for that elusive sunday lawn ticket as well. Just rather have it in hand before I get there. Please pm me if you can help. Thank you much.
  • Options
    scorp65scorp65 Posts: 30
    edited October 2011
    I have two tickets for Saturday in section 202 row T. PM me if interested.

edit: tickets are sold
    Post edited by scorp65 on
    1995 - Sacramento; San Francisco; San Jose. 1996 - Seattle. 1997 - Oakland. 1998 - San Diego; Sacramento. 1999 - Bridge School Benefit. 2000 - Sacramento; San Francisco. 2001 - Bridge School Benefit. 2002 - Seattle. 2003 - San Francisco; Las Vegas; Bridge School Benefit. 2004 - Bridge School Benefit. 2005 - The Gorge. 2006 - San Diego; San Francisco; Portland; Bridge School Benefit. 2009 - Portland. 2013 - Los Angeles; Oakland.
  • Options
    nucmed24nucmed24 Posts: 144
    I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Sunday show. We want VIP Box seats, or 100 level seats... (if anyone has any extras). Also, does anyone know if you sit anywhere in the 100 level, if you have access to the VIP lounge area? I figure if I'm flying in for this show, I might as well get the best tix I can... Also going to the UW vs. Stanford game on Saturday. :)

Thanks for any help in advance...
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
    Portland 7/14/11 (Ed Solo)
    Seattle 7/15/11 (Ed Solo)
    Bridge School 10/23/11 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 10/31/12 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 11/1/12 (Ed Solo)