Johnny Cash records

TheDecline13TheDecline13 Posts: 990
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anyone looks for J Cash records? I just received a whole mess of originals. I am in the process of going through them every weekend, once organized im going to play them to see what kind of listing quality they are in.
Tour with fucking NOFX
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    I would most probably be interested in Live At San Quentin if you have that...
  • i got it.. give me a lil time and I will let you know how the record is.

Honestly I might have the whole collect by the looks of it
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    i got it.. give me a lil time and I will let you know how the record is.

Honestly I might have the whole collect by the looks of it

:thumbup:
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    i'd certainly be interested. would obviosuly like to know the contents before committing, but i would definitely be looking to take them off your hands. i'm less concerned about conditions than titles.
  • phishjamphishjam Posts: 117
    id be interested in knowing what you all have as well.......keep me in the loop if you would.....
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
  • phishjam wrote:
    id be interested in knowing what you all have as well.......keep me in the loop if you would.....
    will do.

the post was a little early just wanted to test the waters and see if there was interest before making a list and playing them to see the quality ect.. but i will post the list soon and hit up the people who request first.. talk to you guys soon
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    cool thx
  • emf28emf28 Posts: 89
    Looking for American Recordings I-III. If you have those let me know. Thanks.
  • emf28 wrote:
    Looking for American Recordings I-III. If you have those let me know. Thanks.

will do
    Tour with fucking NOFX