Retro pearl jam shirt

jr19jr19 Posts: 338
edited October 2011 in The Porch
i am curious about this shirt i have had since i was 15. it is a black shirt with a truck flipped on its side and caught on fire. the back of it is the defintion of a nightmare. i purchased this in a disc jockey 15 years ago. does anyone know if this was a tour shirt or anything? i have been searching the internet and ebay and have not seen another like it so far.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I have this. It was not a tour shirt just something from the vitalogy era. I have seen them around online before
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • bought the same t from 10 club back in the day, loved it, wore it till it fell apart!
    toronto/96, Barrie/98, winnipeg/05, toronto/06, saint paul/06, winnipeg/11, EV: Las Vegas/12
  • jr19jr19 Posts: 338
    mine is still wearable but barely. i wear it maybe twice a year. favorite t ever.
  • i rocked it in hs pretty much everyday
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • jr19jr19 Posts: 338
    i also still have the(the who nod)_ orange target shirt. and the blue no code and they are in pretty rough shape too. i had the endless summer t but it got off somehow. the gremie out of control t was another that i used to be proud to wear in hs.
  • i have 3 or 4 totes of pj t's

here are some pics of them

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee17 ... ne13/Tees/
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    i rocked it in hs pretty much everyday

Me too. I forgot all about this shirt. I also had the "don't give up' one. I think it had tour dates on the back, but that could be another shirt altogether...
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self