Options

Now who's going to see a movie tomorrow? =)

Comments

• Options
    Yehhhp!! 7Pm pacific time. Landmark Theater Whoot!
    "Do you think the carpetpissers did this?" - The Dude
  • Options
    PolPol Posts: 60
    Tomorrow. 8pm. Inverness. Cannot. Wait. :D
    In Pearl Jam we trust!
  • Options
    Me and my amigo in Copenhagen!
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 747
    I'll be watching it in Islington, London tomorrow - YAAAAAAAAAY!! :D

I'll be going alone - BOOOOOOOO!!

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    i am i am!! birmingham 8:00 cant wait!!
    IF YOU HATE SOMETHING,.. DONT YOU DO IT TOO
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I'll be at the Gene Siskel Theater in Chicago tomorrow. Can't wait.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    Movie starts here 09:30 pm but I won`t get there before 10:20...guess I'll watch only half of the movie..shoot!
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Me too :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,929
    Hammersmith, London UK!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Come Back in BlackCome Back in Black Posts: 659
    edited September 2011
    New Jersey: I hope they play good shit during the credits
    Post edited by Come Back in Black on
  • Options
    Leipzig - Germany!
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Only one more day! gonna see it with my family in Vienna! And....the screening is almost sold out...they added another one which is half booked by now!!! :o
    It looks like I'm not the only fan in Vienna! :lol:

You're definitely not the only fan in Vienna ;)

I'm still trying to figure out how to wear the appropriate gear without raising eyebrows at work. Of course I have to go head to head with our CFO about next year's budget tomorrow of all days :lol:
    I could do what I did before the show in Munich after I got soaked in the rain though - change in the parking lot :shock:
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 436
    I'll be going. Gotta drive 73 miles to the nearest cinema that's showing it though!
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    alamo.jpg

San Antonio TX
  • Options
    since we missed it in Toronto(monday), because I tought it was at 2pm( :x :cry: ), i'm going to see it for the first time here in Montreal tomorrow!
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Seb77Seb77 Amsterdam Posts: 78
    MEEEEE

Amsterdam Pathe Arena!

And then the real thing again next year I hope!
    Nijmegen 2007 Rotterdam 2009 Philadelphia 4 2009 Nijmegen 2010 Berlin 2010 Amsterdam 1&2 2012 Arras 2012 Amsterdam 1&2 2014
    Amsterdam 1&2 Pinkpop Berlin 2018
  • Options
    Counting me and my other 3 PJ traveling companions in...Cinerama mutha-f*ing dome! So excited, have always wanted to see a film there, great way to pop that cherry, eh?
  • Options
    Happy PJ20 day to all you fellow freaks out there from Down Under. 13 hours 21 minutes to movie time - woohoo!!!!!
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 996
    Not me only 1 fucking night in London, WHY???
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    djsuzdjsuz Posts: 45
    Queensway Cineplex in Toronto @ 7.00pm. Sooo excited :D
  • Options
    P-Jam wrote:
    My g/f feels it would be a waste of gas to drive a couple hours to see a movie that's releasing on video next month. And she's probably right. But I still want to go anyway... ;)

There's nothing like seeing it on the big screen!!! I can't wait, here in San Diego....
  • Options
    in eds treein eds tree Denver Posts: 539
    both showings at The Mayan in Denver....ahhhhhhhhhhhh GEEKOUT! :ugeek:
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    both showings at The Mayan in Denver....ahhhhhhhhhhhh GEEKOUT! :ugeek:
    LOL, nice!!

THIS GUY is going....

7 pm

st. louis, misery...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Me. Driving to Denver for both showings. Cannot f'n wait.
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeee :D and a bunch of friends ... starting the evening with Mexican,then to pub then to cinema! So excited ... I have been watching the trailer daily for weeks :clap:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    demetrios wrote:
    Empire Theaters in Bayer's Lake, Halifax @ 7pm! :D

well i guess that answers it, i wont be seeing you at park lane :lol:

so pumped!
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    also im pretty surprised that neither of the two hali shows sold out. i know its on a tuesday and all but come on! i thought we had more fans than that here.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    gfraser wrote:
    also im pretty surprised that neither of the two hali shows sold out. i know its on a tuesday and all but come on! i thought we had more fans than that here.

Falls on a Tuesday night which isn't it cheap night? Hopefully it'll sell out tomorrow.
    gfraser wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

so pumped!

Same here man!! :)

I bought tickets right away for the Bayer's Lake one. Haven't seen a film @ the Park Lane since Into The Wild. I think it was the only theatre in the area who showed that film.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    gfraser wrote:

Falls on a Tuesday night which isn't it cheap night? Hopefully it'll sell out tomorrow.
    gfraser wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

so pumped!

Same here man!! :)

I bought tickets right away for the Bayer's Lake one. Haven't seen a film @ the Park Lane since Into The Wild. I think it was the only theatre in the area who showed that film.

since its a special event or whatever, it doesnt qualify for the $5.99 price. but still, COME ON PEOPLE!!

and yeah i think youre right, itw was only shown at pl. i managed to miss all the screenings of it when it was out. im hoping itll be shown at the oxford some day :D