***** VANCOUVER 10C ROLL CALL *****

Comments

• oh how i wish i was going to this show.....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    jimed14 wrote:
    I've tried not to build up any of these shows I'm going to all that much ... but, I'm a HUGE fan of the last show of the tour, so, I was getting a little geeked up for this one in particular.

... also, I think there are a few folks that need to settle up on a hockey bet made a few months ago ... ;)

But hell with that ... I just want this show to happen, if it does, I'll be the one buying those two folks the beer.

C'mon Vancouver, don't let me down.

Jimed

Don't forget to wear your Bruin jersey we have a special greeting planned for you! ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Hawkshore wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    I've tried not to build up any of these shows I'm going to all that much ... but, I'm a HUGE fan of the last show of the tour, so, I was getting a little geeked up for this one in particular.

... also, I think there are a few folks that need to settle up on a hockey bet made a few months ago ... ;)

But hell with that ... I just want this show to happen, if it does, I'll be the one buying those two folks the beer.

Jimed

Don't forget to wear your Bruin jersey we have a special greeting planned for you! ;)

Did you pick up the sticks? ;):mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Hoping this is a go. I read that article today too, julie. Fingers crossed, everyone! There was a civil strike a few years back in town, I had QOTSA tix for the orpheum, 2nd row center. The venue was changed to a place out in the sticks where you have public ice skating, AND it turned into GA so I lost my good seats, but the show went on!
    Please work something out.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Any Vancouverites have a really big back-yard just in case ;):D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • in the process of moving just went and dug out the passport. Thank god i found it see u all there Evenflowman and his beutiful wife evenflowgirl see u all there number 360xxx
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    jimed14 wrote:

ohhhh boy.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    i could hold maybe 50 people packed like sardines and pearl jam could play on my deck i guess it would be tight but worse comes to worst.... hahaha
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    jammergirl wrote:
    is anyone going to be around on Saturday? I'm flying in that day and staying in the downtown area, if anyone wants to meet up for drinks or something, let me know!

I'll be up at some point on saturday...not 100% when though
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • hell_man_madehell_man_made Toronto Posts: 318
    JMo wrote:
    Has this ever happed before a Pearl Jam show? I can't really afford for them to cancel. Oh, the stress!

Nah they'll just move it...to SEATTLE :shock:

Yep, that's sounds like a great back up plan to me!
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    Muddy from Calgary

297xxx
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • qwerty1qwerty1 Posts: 142
    Got an extra 10c ticket for sale. PM if interested.
    This sidewalk is for regular walking, not for fancy walking!
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 646
    jdopj 93xxx
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    haffajappa wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

ohhhh boy.

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

I brought no Bruins gear ... none ... zero ... zilch.

Currently in Banff, ... we're cookin' steaks on the grill, found a super cheap amber beer for $1 a can when you buy a case ... we're streaming the PJ20 soundtrack in our cabin ... plotting our hike for tomorrow.

Hockey? What's that??

See y'all soon .... sooner if you make it to Calgary in a few days.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    I'll be there! So excited. First trip to Vancouver.
    Coming in from Nashville, TN.
    443xxx
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    haffajappa wrote:
    i could hold maybe 50 people packed like sardines and pearl jam could play on my deck i guess it would be tight but worse comes to worst.... hahaha

Something tells me I'd be conveniently left of the guest list.

:x

:lol:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    Hoping this is a go. I read that article today too, julie. Fingers crossed, everyone! There was a civil strike a few years back in town, I had QOTSA tix for the orpheum, 2nd row center. The venue was changed to a place out in the sticks where you have public ice skating, AND it turned into GA so I lost my good seats, but the show went on!

Yeah, monday and tuesday are gonna be tense...

if someone hears word about the outcome, can someone please post it?

i'm trying not to think of what will happen if they strike...gotta wait and see
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    SOLAT319 164xxx
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    jimed14 wrote:

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

I brought no Bruins gear ... none ... zero ... zilch.

Currently in Banff, ... we're cookin' steaks on the grill, found a super cheap amber beer for $1 a can when you buy a case ... we're streaming the PJ20 soundtrack in our cabin ... plotting our hike for tomorrow.

Hockey? What's that??

See y'all soon .... sooner if you make it to Calgary in a few days.
    i WILL see you in calgary if i have enough time before the show ( i am flying in at 4pm local time)
    maybe i will buy you some beers there or alberta... lower tax hahaha
    jimed14 wrote:

Something tells me I'd be conveniently left of the guest list.

:x

:lol:

i might be able to make an exception...... anyone in yellow and black is fair game to be egged though. ;)
  • I haven't received my ticket instruction email yet. Is this something I should be worried about? I have the confirmation email from May, so I'm in but...
    I got id
  • DFBrooks wrote:
    I haven't received my ticket instruction email yet. Is this something I should be worried about? I have the confirmation email from May, so I'm in but...

They have been sent out (the 2nd ones), I would email 10c to see what happened with yours. They will likely just send you a new one.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 374
    DFBrooks wrote:
    I haven't received my ticket instruction email yet. Is this something I should be worried about? I have the confirmation email from May, so I'm in but...

I didn't get mine either. I emailed them a couple of days ago and got a auto-reply about longer response times due to the tour, but haven't heard anything since... that was probably on Thurs? I might email again if I don't hear anything back tomorrow. I'm not too worried about it though.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Hoping this is a go. I read that article today too, julie. Fingers crossed, everyone! There was a civil strike a few years back in town, I had QOTSA tix for the orpheum, 2nd row center. The venue was changed to a place out in the sticks where you have public ice skating, AND it turned into GA so I lost my good seats, but the show went on!

Yeah, monday and tuesday are gonna be tense...

if someone hears word about the outcome, can someone please post it?

i'm trying not to think of what will happen if they strike...gotta wait and see
    Come on PNE Workers labour resolution!! Let the show go on!!
  • any news on the possible labor strike?
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    any news on the possible labor strike?
    That's what I want to know too...
    aNiMaL wrote:

we will let you guys know ASAP...they are apparently talking today and tomorrow...the canucks are playing at rogers arena in downtown van on the 25th, so i have no idea where else they could play (can't think of anywhere)....

we'll have to wait and see if these guys can work out an agreement in two days...they'd better!!!

the key arena is free on the 25th right???? ;)8-)

EDIT: i sent the PNE and union a little email a few days ago to let them know that any soccer or hockey game can be reschedulued easily, but that MANY peeps are coming to van from out of town for the PJ concert, many with non-ref air tickets

• julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 374
    from some articles I was reading it sounded like they will talk today and tomorrow, possibly Wednesday and if things are progressing (even if they hadn't come to a resolution yet) they would schedule more talks after the weekend and not interfere with any events. if they are frustrated and mad at each other by wednesday, then they would give strike notice. let's hope these people are good natured and patient!!
    juliefer wrote:
    from some articles I was reading it sounded like they will talk today and tomorrow, possibly Wednesday and if things are progressing (even if they hadn't come to a resolution yet) they would schedule more talks after the weekend and not interfere with any events. if they are frustrated and mad at each other by wednesday, then they would give strike notice. let's hope these people are good natured and patient!!

more talks after next weekend????

yeah, i hope they realize how important it is, but when it comes to holding out for more $$, i doubt they give a shit about us!

not much we can do about it...unfortunately they are picking a bad time to do this, but isn't that always how it is with unions and strikes? they should work for my wage and then see what they think! ;)

aNiMaL wrote:

we will let you guys know ASAP...they are apparently talking today and tomorrow...the canucks are playing at rogers arena in downtown van on the 25th, so i have no idea where else they could play (can't think of anywhere)....

we'll have to wait and see if these guys can work out an agreement in two days...they'd better!!!

the key arena is free on the 25th right???? ;)8-)

EDIT: i sent the PNE and union a little email a few days ago to let them know that any soccer or hockey game can be reschedulued easily, but that MANY peeps are coming to van from out of town for the PJ concert, many with non-ref air tickets
    Someone suggested thunderbird... BC Place is too big i think...
  • In_hidding 45
    285***