Options

PJ20 Festival "Lost and Found"

2»

Comments

• Options
    mikepmikep Posts: 290
    i lost my ''10 club'' hoodie in the Expo centre handicapped washroom stall on Sunday. Lost and found at AV turned up nothing on the day and next day. It was size medium.

what especially sucks is that it was the Expo centre, where you'd think the nicer and more mature fanbase would be, and also, like, maybe it could have been a handicapped person's hoodie!? didn't they consider that too? like how do you just take someone's stuff like that! grrr. It's obvious someone put it down to either take a deuce in peace, or to change, or whatever, shit! people!

:)
    mike
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    great thread...lost my vault 1 cd...more interested in recovery the case than the cd...the cd can be duplicated the case much more difficult...thanks again.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    telemark wrote:
    Thank you for setting up this board! I wish I could help you with your lost item, but unfortunately, I have my own. I stupidly (and yet soberly- yay designated driver/my name was on the car rental status) left behind a small bright yellow soft cooler on Saturday night. I was sitting in section 201, Row KK, seat 17. The seat was just where there was a bend in the row and I had it hanging on my armrest (trying to dry it out) between my seat and seat 15. I'm so mad I left it there. I tried Lost and Found but no one turned it in. Lost and Found suggested I ask a ticket taker to just check the seat again even though they clean up at the end of the night. The ticket takers were unbelievably rude and refused to go look saying they do a thorough sweep. So if anyone saw the cooler or it was there on the 2nd night, please PM me. As ridiculous as it sounds, this cooler has a sentimental value- it belonged to my dad who passed away 2 years ago and was something he received when he worked at Disney World. Thank you to anyone who sees this and can possibly help!

Hey.
    on the 2nd night i was sitting in your same row, seat 11, and i haven't found anything.
    But because i got to my seat from the other direction, i haven't passed by seat 15. There was a cool young couple sitting there, i'm pretty sure, if they find it, you'll get it back.
    I wish you luck!

Thanks! Here's hoping they found it!
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 440
    Wouldn't hold out much hope for the tape deck, though.

Or the Creedence.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    I lost a lot of money making the trip to PJ20. Have looked in wallet but its empty... :P
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    This thread is all "lost" and no "found".
  • Options
    I lost a lot of money making the trip to PJ20. Have looked in wallet but its empty... :P

I also lost lots of money and when I got back to the UK I'd lost my wife!! She was here on Thursday when I left with our life savings (I'd read in advance of the $13 beers) and when I got back she had gone?
  • Options
    kid canada wrote:
    Wouldn't hold out much hope for the tape deck, though.

Or the Creedence.

"Leads, yeah, sure. I’ll just check with the boys down at the crime lab, they’ve got four more detectives working on the case. They got us working in shifts! HAHAH Leads. Leads! HAHAHA”.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,839
    anyone lose their voice? ;)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    This thread is all "lost" and no "found".
    I found a cell phone on the grass on my way out on the second night, it was a Samsung Galaxy. I didn't switch it off (on purpose) and about one hour ago, someone called. I picked it up, spoke with the guy who had lost it (a friend of hers was calling from his phone, they were together), gave her my email address and told her to send me her postal address. She did so, and a couple days later when I returned to New York where I was staying I mailed her the phone. Today I arrrived back home in Greece and I got an email from her that she received it and we're both very happy.

Well, now you have a "found" in this thread :P .
    2006/09/30 Athens, 2007/06/12 Muenchen, 2007/06/13 Katowice, 2007/06/18 London, 2009/08/13 Rotterdam, 2009/08/15 Berlin, 2010/06/30 Berlin, 2010/07/10 Lisbon, 2011/09/03 Alpine Valley, 2011/09/04 Alpine Valley, 2012/07/07 Stockholm, 2012/07/08 Oslo, 2012/07/10 Copenhagen, 2014/06/16 Amsterdam, 2014/06/17 Amsterdam, 2018/06/18 London, 2018/07/01 Prague, 2018/07/03 Krakow, 2018/07/05 Berlin...
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    lukin2006 wrote:
    great thread...lost my vault 1 cd...more interested in recovery the case than the cd...the cd can be duplicated the case much more difficult...thanks again.

update: found 2 weeks later in a bag....whew.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon