Options

ISO: Philly 4 09 Sports Shirt Size L/XL

EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey all,
Looking to buy or trade for a Philly 4 sports themed shirt in size L or XL. I have a decent amount to trade in the way of posters, shirts, and other assorted things. Lemme know if you have one. Here is a picture of the front, can't find a picture of the back right now.
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1496/picture043j.jpg
Thanks
PLAY THE SOUTH
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    There's an XL on the bay that ends in about 2 hrs.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    I have an XL that I'm looking to sell or trade.Brand new and never worn.I also have Seattle2,San Diego,and the LA sports theme t-shirts.I do love posters,but would also consider just selling them. ;)
    Bonnaroo 08,Tampa 08,Kissimmee 04,Tampa 03,House of Blues 03,Tampa 00,W.Palm Beach 00,W.Palm Beach 00,Ft.Lauderdale 96,St.Pete 94,Orlando 92,Jannus Landing 92.
  • Options
    Yeah but also 75 bucks
    I have an XL that I'm looking to sell or trade.Brand new and never worn.I also have Seattle2,San Diego,and the LA sports theme t-shirts.I do love posters,but would also consider just selling them. ;)
    PM'ed
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Yeah but also 75 bucks
    PM'ed

Sorry, wasn't sure if you were one of those who over pays for a piece of cotton :D

Glad you found one!

Goofy, where were you when I was (still am for the right price) looking :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Glad you found one!
    I hope so. The price has to be right though. Haven't heard back yet.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    I am interested in wither seattle two or san diego .

Pm me I have plenty to trade or cash.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    bump
    PLAY THE SOUTH