Options

Sorry to the PJ community

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
I bought quite a few items from some members on here, including ARQ aka Jose. I am in no way trying t make any excuses but I had some money problems and tried to flip the items on the forum. I personally sent Jose an apology PM since he went extremely out of his way to get me EV merch. I thought it was perfectly okay since ive seen posters go for crazy prices on here. I realize I was totally in the wrong and I want everyone know I am sorry and I regretfully disrespecting Jose, the other board members, Eddie himself and Pearl Jam.

I hope you all can understand my situation and forgive me for being a dick. I was supossed to pickup my girls engagement ring on Thursday and realized I spen wayyy too much on EV merch and got in troube.

So again, sorry to anyone who was offended and it wont happen again. Take care everyone and I hope I am still acepted around here.

Shannon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Not a big deal.

But, I am a flipper. I just know there Is some secret time period when flipping becomes ok on here.
    It's stupid, but it's the rules here.

I think at the end of the day, which is now, if anyone holds a grudge, they got issues.

Life happens

Cheers
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    dude if you needed an engagement ring, you coudlve just tried to get one from the source (yea im in the business)

never take advantage of pj fans. i feel like this community has taken such good care of me...finding me tickets, lodging, merch...whatever...i do my best to try and give back even a small percentage of what's been given to me
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I think I promised ARQ a homegrown virgin Mojito at PJ20...

;)
  • Options
    And I feel terrible, I have had so many people do good things for me on here and I am ashamed i tried to take advantage of fellow fans, I've just seen it before so i thought it was okay. I mean, i bought my phillies PJ shirt for 99.00. I really am sorry and hope everyone can get overthis beause i feel as though so many people are making a huge deal of thisl
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    Pitchforks and torches a comin'
  • Options
    ParachuteParachute Posts: 409
    All good man.

Relax.
  • Options
    I think I may send Jose a free Philly EV print. But I wouldn't want to insult him further..
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    SJD3232 wrote:
    I think I may send Jose a free Philly EV print. But I wouldn't want to insult him further..
    Just my opinion of course, but I dont think sending a gift of appreciation is insulting. Unless said gift was purchased by that person originally.

Lesson learned , eh?

Good luck with the pending nuptials.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Obviously, didn't think i was doing all that wrong considering how stupid ibwas for paying 99 bucks for a phillies pj shirt. I thought it was ok to so in a pinch
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dont have to say alot about the whole matter..almost all agree what is right and wrong for the community...
    just to say,that good you have the balls to ask sorry in public...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dont have to say alot about the whole matter..almost all agree what is right and wrong for the community...

welcome back.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    1 guest wrote:

welcome back.
    cheers...i left u a few days and you change as i see..hmm...ill hire a babysitter for you next time.. 8-) ..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935

;)

And I'm holding you to that promised!

I already told Shannon, everything is cool, ammends were made already, time to move on ;)

Let's keep our focus in PJ20 and the friends we will meet there :mrgreen:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    arq wrote:

;)

And I'm holding you to that promised!

I already told Shannon, everything is cool, ammends were made already, time to move on ;)

Let's keep our focus in PJ20 and the friends we will meet there :mrgreen:

I hope to meet Jose there!!!!
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Total BS....
    SJD3232 wrote:
    I bought quite a few items from some members on here, including ARQ aka Jose. I am in no way trying t make any excuses but I had some money problems and tried to flip the items on the forum. I personally sent Jose an apology PM since he went extremely out of his way to get me EV merch. I thought it was perfectly okay since ive seen posters go for crazy prices on here. I realize I was totally in the wrong and I want everyone know I am sorry and I regretfully disrespecting Jose, the other board members, Eddie himself and Pearl Jam.

I hope you all can understand my situation and forgive me for being a dick. I was supossed to pickup my girls engagement ring on Thursday and realized I spen wayyy too much on EV merch and got in troube.

So again, sorry to anyone who was offended and it wont happen again. Take care everyone and I hope I am still acepted around here.

Shannon
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Sorry to the community...

Well if you can not call them like you see them, in this case SHADY, then its not much of a community.
    SJD3232 wrote:

Shannon
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    it's all good dude! everyone makes mistakes and everyone needs money from time to time. now imagine if everyone on these boards said sorry in public for their mistakes! lol. drifting away.................
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......