Options

ISO: Vancouver fans in need of extra tickets

Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking for a couple of good-natured Fan Club members who are going to the Vancouver show solo to help me out. I'm trying to hook up a pair of friends with fanclub tickets TOGETHER. Hoping to rope a couple fans into the deal who are going as singles to take one pair of tix and the couple can buy the other, left-over set (seat choice to be determined by the original sellers at the time of pick up - my friends are happy with whatever seat choice they get!)

Reply here or PM me if you're interested. It'll guarantee your extra ticket gets purchased, and it might get you closer to the stage! I did deals like this during the '09 tour, and they worked out great for everyone involved.

Plus, if you're looking for extra tickets, PM me too. Last time, I got swamped with extra ticket offers, so it's easy to match people up if I know where to send everyone.

Excelsior!
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Bump.
    Have 2 names on the list so far.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg