ISO: two new EV zippos & playing cards

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
So are there any kind folks who wouldn't mind picking me up the two new EV zippos and the playing cards?

I will paypal cash and cost of shipping?

:D
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    bump

Thanks Dimi but its not looking good :cry:

Anyone, please????????????
    I need a coffee!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Al,
    I think there is only 1 new lighter that is available. The one from Australia with the EV wave on it wasn't available at the EV Philly show. Just the new one with the Uke on it plus 2 old ones.
    I hope this is of help and good luck getting your lighters!
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    i didnt see any new Zippos in Long Beach or LA, though they had the older "Chrome Stars" and the "White" one.
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    Al,
    I think there is only 1 new lighter that is available. The one from Australia with the EV wave on it wasn't available at the EV Philly show. Just the new one with the Uke on it plus 2 old ones.

were those left over from australia? they were avail in nyc... didnt bother to look in philly, but that was it for them?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Al,

were those left over from australia? they were avail in nyc... didnt bother to look in philly, but that was it for them?
    yep, they were left over and sold out for good at NY before EV got to Philly. It stinks too because I was locked and loaded, only wanting the Australia one. I think NoelMichael got the last one in NY just a few days before Philly. Oh well. For some reason, the new one with the Uke on it that was available in Philly doesnt fancy me
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the replys. THats cool, maybe 10C will sell them like they did with the old ones. I bought all three of the old ones so I was just kinda hoping I could continue and get the lot. Would still love the uke one and the cards but I suspect that maybe people are buying them for themselves.

Not to worry

and thanks again!
    I need a coffee!
    Bump

Even if anyone can get some playing cards I'd be delighted????

Pretty Please!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :oops:
    I need a coffee!
    Might be getting lucky with the cards :D

Bump for the Zippos..... :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Bump before I go home from work 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    I'm going to both Seattle shows - I'll get you some cards. PM me your details.
    Anyone bought 2 of the new zippos??????
    I need a coffee!
    I'm gonna heep bump til I get me those zippos....MWAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA *thats an evil laugh just in case you're not sure* :oops: :lol: :wtf:
    I need a coffee!