**WINNERS - FREE Eddie Vedder 2011 tour program?

2»

Comments

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Great giveaway..thanks for the chance.
  • saveyou22saveyou22 Posts: 154
    Count me in too! Thanks for the chance!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    i'd love one of these souvineers, if someone was willing to send to scotland, to a life long fan.

i don't deserve one any more or any less than the next guy or girl, but would love one all the same.

good luck to me... and to every one else. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    Last day Bump.

i will choose a few names later tonight.
  • DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Count me in please. Would love one.
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    Is it too late??? We were late getting to venue in Philly due to crappy service at hotel. :) Thanks!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Thanks for the chance. I missed out on the programs....

Hope I can snag one!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    Sorry for the delay in drawing names. The random winners of the EV programs are:

curlygirly9
    Irish Al
    White Discussion (Hugh Freaking Dillon will be sending you a program)

Please check your PMs.

Also, thank you to Hugh Freaking Dillon for offering one of the programs to give away.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :thumbup: to Jason and the others, got such a shock when I checked my PM's and saw that I won one..I never win these things woohoo :D

Thanks again peeps, this is why I love this community, people just keep giving and giving and wanting nothing in return ;) yet things always come to those who do give 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Well done all!
    Nature drunk and High