Don't Gimme No Lip Played Tonight

magikevmagikev Posts: 296
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Stone rocks. 'nuff said
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I saw it the first time they played it (Ottawa) and it rocked!
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    wow!!! i really wanna see that live!!
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    *squeals*

Aww I knoow! I knooow! *jumps up and down* I had 2 friends call me (thank you soooo much!!) and let me listen... one of them being my fellow STONEY PONY Meddledeal. :eek: :D Awww! I am SOOOO fuckin HAPPY she got DONT GIMME NO LIP!!!!! :D

Apparently Eddie introduced it by saying they had a "special guest" to perform on the next song. :p Then he said "Mr STONE GOSSARD"! haha. HELL YES!

*ahem*

Feel free to keep singing in Bostone. ;):D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • THIS FUCKING ROCKED!!!!! I was sitting front row, on Stone's side. They came out to do the second encore, before they did U, I yelled "Let Stone Sing!!" Then Right after U, I risked embarassing my wife by yelling "Don't Gimme No Lip". The girl standing next to me screamed in agreement, and sure enough, they broke out my namesake!! I swear I jumped 4 ft in the air and sang along as loud as I could. Stone rules!! Then they fucking played SMILE!!
    - Justin

You think the Slayer tour is out, or what?

"Finally! I get to save the earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows." -- Al Gore.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I saw it the first time they played it (Ottawa) and it rocked!

Same here!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • whitepantswhitepants Posts: 718
    I almost broke my larynx screaming so loud when Stone started to sing it, and I almost broke my leg jumping up and down like a maniac "dancing" to it.

Stone fuckin' Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    My cheeks actually started hurting from smiling so damn hard!!

It was sooooo damn fun! ;)

We just got home, and my daughter was sad that her big adventure with mom was over, and asked if we could go on to Detroit!! lol. She had a blast, made her momma proud! ;)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,606
    Heres a little clip I took last night. I dont know why, but on You Tube, it gets the audio all off from the video, it works on my computer, but on the site it messes it up, but Im glad to share this short clip...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5wpZE_ZkeM
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)