Pearl Jam in Zagreb!

tinnatinna Posts: 391
edited January 2014 in Given To Fly (live)
(i havent been here so long, i had problems with my comp...)
i read yesterday that the organisation which will bring eros ramazzotti to belgrade negotiates with pearl jam about the same thing!
if they accept the offer, the concert will be in june 2006!
i`ve been waiting for that so long...
And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tinna wrote:
    i read yesterday that the organisation which will bring eros ramazzotti to belgrade negotiates with pearl jam about the same thing!

really cool ..............
  • tinnatinna Posts: 391
    im so excited because i know that the political situation in serbia wasnt stable these years so many bands didnt want to come....
  • tinna wrote:
    im so excited because i know that the political situation in serbia wasnt stable these years so many bands didnt want to come....

yes that´s true ...so where did you read that?
    yes that´s true ...so where did you read that?
    in our daily newspapers...
    the name of that organisation is SFL...(?)
  • tinna wrote:
    in our daily newspapers...
    the name of that organisation is SFL...(?)

ok:) so let´s hope it´s true;)
  • AngusAngus Posts: 376
    I don't like June... :(
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
    ok:) so let´s hope it´s true;)
    oh i live for that moment...
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Why not?

I don't like it either because that likely means that we are looking at August-October for North America and I am pretty busy during that time with a wedding and a vacation ... :(

May-June is exams for me
    = maximum one show
    = not travelling through Europe
    = not going to pre/post-parties
    = not meeting tons of jammers along the road
    = ...
  • tinna wrote:

The STONES are playing in Belgrade this summer too!

Im living in Romania for a little and Belgrade is about a 9 hour train ride for me. If the rumors are true about Pearl Jam playing be sure you post again and we'll meet up for the show!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Do you know any good Mujo & Haso jokes?
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
    BeerBaron wrote:
    That's too bad.

June might also mean a later release of the CD.

The other thing to remember is that if this is true Belgrade in June could be one of the first or one of the last stops on the European tour. So wou could be looking at May-June or June-July

yes, true!
    I'm not letting any sleep already,
    i'm still enjoying my canadian memories. :)
  • PJ17MKDPJ17MKD Posts: 136
    za Tina:

veliki pozdrav do tebi... ja sam iz Makedonije i nadam se da ce to biti vistina i da cemo videti Pearl Jam u Belgradu... kad bi to bilo oficijalno ja ne bi mogo poverovati .... WOW... molicu se Boga da ovo postane vistina...

moj mail je : sasekicevo@yahoo.com pa mi mozes reci tvoj pa mozemo da razmenimo neke Pearl Jam stvare... imam dosta toga ...

pozdrav veliki do tebi i citamo se na forum ili preko Private massage ili mozda preko e-mail...

ti si mislim prvi fan iz Srbije koga vidim i citam na forum...

drago mi ja za to, a ja se zovem Sasho...

cao cao...

to Veddernarian:

How come you know the jokes about Mujo & Haso? :-) ... just curious...
    Jammin909 wrote:
    The STONES are playing in Belgrade this summer too!

Im living in Romania for a little and Belgrade is about a 9 hour train ride for me. If the rumors are true about Pearl Jam playing be sure you post again and we'll meet up for the show!
    oh i know, rolling stones are coming on july the 2nd, and i was excited cause ive heard that pearl jam would open the concert, but just in usa...
    and then these news came up to me!
    i hope that all is true, and that i will see them finally....
    Do you know any good Mujo & Haso jokes?
    but they are all so stupid..........:)
  • tinna wrote:

kickass...i live in romania...finally a close destination
    "It was a kind of a sick, disturbed rock opera - if Nietzsche were to write a rock opera,"-Jeff Ament about Eddie's first three songs

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine now.
    Push me pull me. See ya later

<present tense inhabiter #0003 & Even Flow psycho #0036>
    PJ17MKD wrote:
    za Tina:

veliki pozdrav do tebi... ja sam iz Makedonije i nadam se da ce to biti vistina i da cemo videti Pearl Jam u Belgradu... kad bi to bilo oficijalno ja ne bi mogo poverovati .... WOW... molicu se Boga da ovo postane vistina...

moj mail je : sasekicevo@yahoo.com pa mi mozes reci tvoj pa mozemo da razmenimo neke Pearl Jam stvare... imam dosta toga ...

pozdrav veliki do tebi i citamo se na forum ili preko Private massage ili mozda preko e-mail...

ti si mislim prvi fan iz Srbije koga vidim i citam na forum...

drago mi ja za to, a ja se zovem Sasho...

cao cao...

to Veddernarian:

hej,kako nisam videla tvoj replay...
    i ja se iskreno nadam da ce oni prihvatiti ponudu i da nece doci do nekih velikih problema na kosovu, i da ce oni odrzati taj koncert...
    ima jos fanova iz srbije na ovom forumu...jedan je mislim crazymarko ne mogu da se setim tacno nicka, a ako bude bilo koncerta srescemo se tamo...inace mail cu ti poslati na private...
    p.s. imam drugaricu iz makedonije! nateracu je da te kontaktira...mozda bude nesto....
  • PJ17MKD wrote:
    to Veddernarian:

Two of my closest friends- one from Zagreb, the other from Belgrade. They taught me a whole bunch of Serbo/Croatian words and terms. Unfortunately, many of them do not respect the all-ages aspect of this forum so I can't repeat many of them here. But they also translated a bunch of Mujo/Haso/Fata jokes for me. Some of them are hysterical.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Two of my closest friends- one from Zagreb, the other from Belgrade. They taught me a whole bunch of Serbo/Croatian words and terms. Unfortunately, many of them do not respect the all-ages aspect of this forum so I can't repeat many of them here. But they also translated a bunch of Mujo/Haso/Fata jokes for me. Some of them are hysterical.
    this is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time-mujo/haso/fata in an english sentence. the fact that you remembered all three names is amazing enough.
    Knowledge is a tree, it's growing up just like me. Keep an open mind people...
  • Do you know any good Mujo & Haso jokes?

Haha, I know a lot... :D Where did you heard of them? Jokes about Bosnians..but very popular around here.

On topic, yeah. That would be awesome, and it would be great of they could swing to Croatia.
    BTW; the Stones are playing here (Zagreb, our capital) July 6, and it would be pretty awesome if PJ opened for them... Who knows. They might be on tour in the same time...
    I just hope I'll be on the same continent. :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • tinna wrote:
    hej,kako nisam videla tvoj replay...
    i ja se iskreno nadam da ce oni prihvatiti ponudu i da nece doci do nekih velikih problema na kosovu, i da ce oni odrzati taj koncert...
    ima jos fanova iz srbije na ovom forumu...jedan je mislim crazymarko ne mogu da se setim tacno nicka, a ako bude bilo koncerta srescemo se tamo...inace mail cu ti poslati na private...
    p.s. imam drugaricu iz makedonije! nateracu je da te kontaktira...mozda bude nesto....

Hehe, ima nas jos. :) CrazyMarko, u pravu si. Cula sam se snjim. Inace, drago mi je da ima jos ljudi na forumu iz ovih krajeva, iz bivse Juge :) hehe.
    I jedva cekam da PJ dodje tu malo kod nas.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • killroykillroy Posts: 739
    Oh, I hope they visit as many cities as they can in these parts, as we all need some good music around here.
    Last time they were touring, it was only Ljubljana (the best show, by the way!!!). Even Budapest was canceled.

So, please, please, guys, remember to stop by in our small countries. :)

Pozdrav!
    I jos jedan zanimljiv link
    http://www.koncerti.net/pred.htm

Slovenski site na kojem se moguce predbiljeziti za predstojecu turneju, tako da mi se ovaj 6. mjesec cini prilicno izgledan.

Mislim da ce 2006. biti zanimljiva!
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Europe, Fucking Europe!!!!!!!!!!
    Whhoooooooo-freakin-hooooooo Baby!!!

Peace
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    :):)

Just take it with a grain of salt, but...
    Europe, hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time-mujo/haso/fata in an english sentence. the fact that you remembered all three names is amazing enough.
    ludak...
    nego samo sam tebe cekala...sta mislis ima li nade za nas...mislim za to da pearl jam predju preko svega ovoga oko kosova i konacno dodju kod nas?
    Hehe, ima nas jos. :) CrazyMarko, u pravu si. Cula sam se snjim. Inace, drago mi je da ima jos ljudi na forumu iz ovih krajeva, iz bivse Juge :) hehe.
    I jedva cekam da PJ dodje tu malo kod nas.
    hej, pa stonsi su kod nas 2. jula, i ja sam do skora mislila da ce PJ biti predgrupa medjutim oni su samo u americi...tada sam se ubedacila zesce...i jednog dana sasvim slucajno procitam da ce mozda doci!
    videcemo se tamo
    aj poslacu ti private da se bolje upoznamo,ok?
    poz
    killroy wrote:
    Oh, I hope they visit as many cities as they can in these parts, as we all need some good music around here.
    Last time they were touring, it was only Ljubljana (the best show, by the way!!!). Even Budapest was canceled.

So, please, please, guys, remember to stop by in our small countries. :)

Pozdrav!
    to,kazi im,kazi im!:)
    killroy wrote:
    I jos jedan zanimljiv link
    http://www.koncerti.net/pred.htm

Slovenski site na kojem se moguce predbiljeziti za predstojecu turneju, tako da mi se ovaj 6. mjesec cini prilicno izgledan.

Mislim da ce 2006. biti zanimljiva!
    ja onde nista ne razumem?!
    ajd kazi mi sta se ono popunjava itd......
    To ti je nekakva prednarudzbenica. Znaci, ako se prijavis, oni ti garantiraju da ce te kontaktirati 24 sata prije nego ( i ako ) karte krenu u sluzbenu prodaju.
    U tom slucaju ne mozes ostati bez karte, ako bude navala. Ova predprijava te ne obavezuje da stvarno i kupis kartu.
    Od podataka moras upisati:
    ime i prezime,
    kucni broj,
    postanski broj,
    email,
    telefon,
    broj karata

Mozda je jos malo prerano za sve to, ali daje nadu da bi stvarno uskoro nesto moglo i biti :)
    killroy wrote:
    To ti je nekakva prednarudzbenica. Znaci, ako se prijavis, oni ti garantiraju da ce te kontaktirati 24 sata prije nego ( i ako ) karte krenu u sluzbenu prodaju.
    U tom slucaju ne mozes ostati bez karte, ako bude navala. Ova predprijava te ne obavezuje da stvarno i kupis kartu.
    Od podataka moras upisati:
    ime i prezime,
    kucni broj,
    postanski broj,
    email,
    telefon,
    broj karata

Mozda je jos malo prerano za sve to, ali daje nadu da bi stvarno uskoro nesto moglo i biti :)
    ok...thanx..