Options

Should I be worried...?

BTMBTM Posts: 58
edited June 2011 in The Porch
I received the first confirmation of my PJ20 tickets, and it said that we would know by June 4th which night we are in the lawn and which night in the seats. I haven't heard anything since. I've emailed the Tenclub, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Anybody in the same boat? Misery loves company, you know.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Joey EakinsJoey Eakins Posts: 663
    Have you checked your "junk email" or "spam" folder. A few have said that it went there. If it isn't there, I would just give them a call.
  • Options
    I checked my junk email. Nothing.
  • Options
    uh ohhhh
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    BTM wrote:
    I checked my junk email. Nothing.

is it in your order history? cc charged?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Which email service do you use?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    No. I never got the email either. I called tc they told me my night.
  • Options
    Ok. I'll call 10 Club today. I have the initial email confirmation and they are in my order history.
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,314
    I wouldn't be worried, no. The odds that you didn't get the e-mail for whatever reason are much higher than your order disappearing.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I am in the same boat! Got tickets, just never got an email, and no response to my emails to them yet. Somebody told me on another thread to email info...calling them, I might have to try. Glad I'm not alone, either. :)