Options

Will Ticketmaster sell Expo Center passes?

MSnider44MSnider44 San Diego Posts: 746
edited June 2011 in The Porch
Sorry if this has already been posted - going to work - don't have time to look. I just need 2 Expo Centers passes for Saturday. Is TM selling them this Saturday?

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Yes, this was included in my Expo pass confirmation (although it might have made more sense to include in the ticket confirmation :roll: )

This is the initial confirmation of your Expo Pass purchase for the Pearl Jam
    Destination Weekend on September 3rd at Alpine Valley.

1) Expo passes were sold individually. Please check your online order history
    to confirm the exact quantity you purchased (1 or 2) for the September 3rd
    performance.

2) Passes will be mailed out in advance to the address listed as "Primary" in
    your online account. Please login to your account and view our contact info to
    make sure your current mailing address is in fact marked as PRIMARY.

3) Lost passes can not be replaced, so please make sure you do not lose them, or
    leave them at home.

4) All Expo pass sales are final. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. No
    exceptions.

5) For more information about PJ20 Destination Weekend, please visit
    http://www.PJ20.com

Additional Expo passes will be available through the Ticketmaster general sale
    on June 4th.

Any questions about these passes can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    How much were the Expo passes through the pre-sale? Curious if it's worth the $ to purchase through Ticketb@st@rd or not.
  • Options
    Black73 wrote:
    How much were the Expo passes through the pre-sale? Curious if it's worth the $ to purchase through Ticketb@st@rd or not.

$50/person/day. The thought of being cooped up in a porter john after it's been sitting roasting in the sun was enough for me to get over the financial impact :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Just got the email from 10C:

Hello Matthew,

Expo passes will be available through Ticketmaster’s site on Saturday.

Please be sure to add <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> & <!-- e --><a href="mailto:webmaster@tenclub.net">webmaster@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Also Stay Posted to the site and forum for any future updates.

Thank You for your continued support!!
    Best Regards,
    10c
  • Options
    Definitely worth the $100 to not deal with the shit-shacks outside. And my girlfriend won't have to hover over that un-godly mess below her. Also a place to cool off and grab some beers and sit down for a second or two.
  • Options
    DesignVHLDesignVHL Posts: 297
    Just so you guys know...you don't HAVE to use the port o potty's! There are perfectly nice and fine bathrooms up the hill in the covered area, as well as to the left of the port o's on the right side of the stage (below the covered area).....right by the reserved seating. I've never once used a port o potty at Alpine, and I've been going there for a very very long time. Just an FYI! :)
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    DesignVHL wrote:
    Just so you guys know...you don't HAVE to use the port o potty's! There are perfectly nice and fine bathrooms up the hill in the covered area, as well as to the left of the port o's on the right side of the stage (below the covered area).....right by the reserved seating. I've never once used a port o potty at Alpine, and I've been going there for a very very long time. Just an FYI! :)

Good to know for those of us who have never been there. Thanks for the heads up!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Looks like ticketmaster will have them at 70 bucks a pop...Wow.....I need more detailed information on the expo passes...Before, I pop on 140 bucks for each night....

Jeremy
  • Options
    Looks like ticketmaster will have them at 70 bucks a pop...Wow.....I need more detailed information on the expo passes...Before, I pop on 140 bucks for each night....

Jeremy

wasnt TC selling the expo passes for $50 a pop? purchasing expo passes through TC alone pays for the membership fee that everyone has been crying over for the past couple weeks!
    Seek my part, devote myself..
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    I am just looking for more detailed information on the expo tickets.....

Jeremy
  • Options
    I am just looking for more detailed information on the expo tickets.....

Jeremy

From PJ20.com. Does this help?

This pass provides entry to the Expo Center and it’s amenities. There are indoor bathrooms, food vendors and a large viewing deck. Also included with the wristband is access to the upgraded parking lot which is located adjacent to the Expo Center.
  • Options
    So, does everybody think that people that can drop $100 won't piss on a seat? I still will have the same shitty aim I always do. Guess I'll just piss on cleaner toilets. :twisted:
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Has anyone actually found these listed on Ticketmaster or LiveNation yet? I'm not finding them anywhere.
  • Options
    Sorry dont know the original poster, but " can you smell what the rock is cookin?"
    :mrgreen:
    Seek my part, devote myself..
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    DesignVHL wrote:
    Thanks so much for this info! I was wondering if there were other bathrooms. Will save me some money :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    MSnider44 wrote:
    And my girlfriend won't have to hover over that un-godly mess below her.

Please don't set yourself up like that...it's a struggle to keep from making a comment. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,156
    MSnider44 wrote:
    And my girlfriend won't have to hover over that un-godly mess below her.

Please don't set yourself up like that...it's a struggle to keep from making a comment. ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Philly 9/7/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24