Options

Do Ga/Ga seats qualify for lottery?

124»

Comments

• Options
    The lottery will probably not include the lawn but i would bet money that at some point there will be a crew member walking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there in the lawn to hook someone up with some killer seats.

This would be a cool thing! I have no issue with it.
    Im sure that the ten club memebers that ended up with ga both nights didnt chose to be on the lawn?
    Just make sure i get a seat the night i paid for it! Id settle for lottery row 1-2 :)
    Seek my part, devote myself..
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    I don't think it's a question of the gesture, but of logistics. The only way I could see GA/GA getting those lotto seats is if they had a small number of pairs specifically set aside for the GA/GA pool. If everyone from GA/GA had the same opportunity as RES/GA, the previous point about not selling tickets for those four rows would be true. With the demand for reserved seating being what it is, I suspect it's unlikely they made that decision.

It would be cool if they had a handful of tickets for a GA lottery each night, but I really really really wouldn't count on it.
  • Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    As unlikely as it is, it would be really cool. I would love a shot. But I barely had enough to afford the ga/ga at the time, so thats what I went with. All I know is I am happy to be a part of PJ20. ;)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited June 2011
    10c lawn tickets will no be in the lottery..got answer from 10c
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    People, let's use some common sense here. The lawn tickets cost less, so they will not be entitled to (the opportunity of) front row seats. It would be asinine to allow this.

you seem to be a facist, controlling all thought and physically extolling your will, pj20 will not allow pogroms!

ultra kidding aside i love these threads, cheese, beer and music, we have good time.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    someone might want to let Foxy Mop know about this thread

poor thing is counting on hitting the lottery from the Lawn :)