Options

***** VANCOUVER 10C ROLL CALL *****

Comments

• Options
    qwerty1qwerty1 Posts: 142
    Will be there!
    This sidewalk is for regular walking, not for fancy walking!
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    restlesssoul - 350xxx
    Born.Mine.Die - 427xxx

Hey man see u at the shows there any pre parties planned out this year u going to PJ20

Yeah Pre party info here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161827357213917

If you arent on facebook, it will be coming shortly, I think Kim just got the benefactor down and a venue has been suggested right near the coliseum.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    restlesssoul - 350xxx
    Born.Mine.Die - 427xxx

Hey man see u at the shows there any pre parties planned out this year u going to PJ20

Yeah Pre party info here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161827357213917

If you arent on facebook, it will be coming shortly, I think Kim just got the benefactor down and a venue has been suggested right near the coliseum.
    Tom and Jerry's? Lol... JK... after the death cab show the Chinese lady there wouldnt let my brother order a banana split until he "finished his food first". Hilarious.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    I'm in… 63xxx
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    KGNKGN Posts: 11
    So on my receipt like others, I have a listed row, seat number ect..

Are we all thinking this is BS and we will have different seats? It would be nice if the 10c could chime in. :D I know normally you wouldnt know until the show, but thinking it could be different since it was done through ticketmaster.

I am hoping they are the seats we get because they aint bad!
  • Options
    KGN wrote:

Are we all thinking this is BS and we will have different seats? It would be nice if the 10c could chime in. :D I know normally you wouldnt know until the show, but thinking it could be different since it was done through ticketmaster.

they have chimed in:

Although members will be purchasing through Ticketmaster Canada, All Ten Club policies including seat allocation, Will Call procedures, etc. still apply.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    KGN wrote:

they have chimed in:

Although members will be purchasing through Ticketmaster Canada, All Ten Club policies including seat allocation, Will Call procedures, etc. still apply.

Yeah I read that, just wasn't sure if somehow they did the seating thing already. Not sure why they would give seat numbers otherwise in the receipt, maybe to keep track of allotted tickets sold, I dunno..

Cheers
  • Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    KGN wrote:

On my receipt is just says

TKT
    GA 5-6
    ROW GA
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Sea BassSea Bass Posts: 39
    I'll be there! 163xxx
  • Options
    Sea Bass wrote:
    I'll be there! 163xxx

KICK HIS ASS!

probably get it all the time, but couldnt resist. :D
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    I am there 88,XXX....

I might have an extra... PM me.
  • Options
    KGN wrote:

On my receipt is just says

TKT
    GA 5-6
    ROW GA

Hey,

On one of the receipts, maybe the order history, I ll look later, it says my seat numbers and row and everything. But like an above post said, its likely not going to be my actual seat, as normal ten club rules apply. But it is weird that some tickets have seat numbers and such...I read some other posts from people who have the same thing. Oh well, as long as I am inside the venue Ill be stoked!
  • Options
    ValleyGalValleyGal Posts: 122
    Add 1 more!

418***
  • Options
    I am going too.... 436XXX :)

I do have a dilemma though. In my concern that there would be a problem with the 10c pre-sale again, I went ahead and hedged my bets and bought some tickets from the radio pre-sale, just in case. Of course, the 10c pre-sale with TM went 110% smoothly (it was GREAT!) and now I have two sets of tickets to the same show. (Actually I bought a single to the show as well -- so I have 5 tickets now). There is a 50/50 chance I may be going myself to this concert. But I could also possibly scrounge more than 2 to go too. However, if I were to sell some tickets (at cost or just below -- no profit), how would you work it? Here is my situation:

1 ticket - Section Y, Row 7
    2 tickets - Section A, Row 15
    2 tickets - Unknown via 10c

Are my Section Y and/or Section A good seats -- good enough to keep them over the 10c tickets? Or will my 10c most likely be better?

Hi there,

Will you be able to help out a brother with a pair of Vancouver tix? I was in the hopsital the whole time this pre-sale was happening and I underwent surgery.

I will greatly appreciate it!
  • Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 294
    I'm in too guys - see you there! 342XXX
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • Options
    cassbccassbc Posts: 1
    won lottery in '09 Vancouver..... Front row center complete with 2 EV guitar picks. Unlikely to happen twice. Im just happy this time to have been able to purchase 10c seats.

469xxx
  • Options
    ritechusritechus Posts: 11
    It may not be the best venue in the country - but hey Eddie and the Boys will be there and thats all that matters really!!!

It's up to us to make it better than Sep 25 2009 - and that was Brilliant!!!!

Sign me up

42XXXX
  • Options
    breath_girlbreath_girl Posts: 189
    cassbc wrote:
    won lottery in '09 Vancouver..... Front row center complete with 2 EV guitar picks. Unlikely to happen twice. Im just happy this time to have been able to purchase 10c seats.

469xxx

Must have been right next to you! Amazing show!!!!!
  • Options
    Huck88Huck88 Chicago Posts: 42
    I lied 457xxx... site to view my # was down and I guessed wrong.
    Original member #183568... teenagers go through phases where they're stupid and stop sending in checks.

Milwaukee '95, Toledo '96, Chicago '00, Hartford '10, Vancouver '11, Eddie Vegas '12, Wrigley '13, Moline '14, Wrigley '16 N1 & N2, London '18 N1, Wrigley '18 N1 & N2.
  • Options
    King ColKing Col Posts: 5
    196xxx

IN. And so looking forward to being in the Coliseum!
  • Options
    stawamusstawamus Vancouver, Canada Posts: 23
    Count me in!

193xxx
  • Options
    heyjoseheyjose Melbourne, Australia Posts: 503
    163xxx

:)
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Options
    zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214
    Sea Bass wrote:
    I'll be there! 163xxx

KICK HIS ASS!

probably get it all the time, but couldnt resist. :D

Dang... I almost hit 'Quote' right away but your post caught my eye. Excellent!
  • Options
    Anybody with an extra ticket for a Lawn ticket to PJ20?
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I'm there to hang with all my Canuckian friends! 364xxx
    NERDS!
  • Options
    I'm there to hang with all my Canuckian friends! 364xxx
    woot!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express. Can't wait for PJ in Vancouver! It's been since 2005 since I have made the trip. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jammerxjammerx Posts: 72
    I'll be there. 131,xxx
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I just realized the show is at a different venue in a completely different part of the city from the last 3 Vancouver shows. Last time they played the Pac was 1998. Anyone expecting to be downtown is going to have a bit of a trek to get to the venue. (about 10 KM from downtown proper). You'll be closer if you stay in Burnaby! There's a Holiday Inn Express within crawling distance (2889 East Hastings Street), a Ramada within walking distance (3475 East Hastings Street), and a Ho Jo within Segwaying distance (4125 East Hastings Street). There are a few smaller hotels and motels interspersed, so google map the coliseum, then add, "hotel" or "motel" after, and see what pops up!

Pacific Coliseum is an older arena (1968). It's home to the Vancouver Giants hockey team, used to house the Canucks a millennia ago (until '95), and is a bit more intimate than Rogers for concerts. It holds 16K people for hockey, while Rogers holds 19K. Not a big difference, and it depends on if the back of the stage is opened up.
    I've added some pictures yanked from the interwebs.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AgH4Do2dZ18/TOk-bE4VlrI/AAAAAAAAAuc/CKA1JxKFzQ4/s1600/DSC_0049.JPG
    http://www.douglasvanbossuyt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IMG_4640.jpg
    http://www.toonk.nl/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/dsc00354.JPG
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/235/517387358_69f9dca795_o.jpg
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/36/83599869_ed79a99c17_o.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2214/5775225888_876bcbcee0_o.jpg
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobkh/3350280867/sizes/l/in/photostream/
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2700/4103844704_cd2b380163_o.jpg

I was looking for pictures from the '98 show, but have had no luck finding any online…

Oh, and I type-oh'ed my member number when I said I'd be there. Better add a "1" to the front of it… 163xxx…
    I wish I was just a 63xxx. :angel:
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    the 135 goes from burrard past the venue. like a 15 min ride or so i think.
    downtown isn't that far out of the way.