Anyone get Alpine Confirmation email?

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited May 2011 in The Porch
Anyone get one yet?
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yes, got mine Tues afternoon, within about an hour after snagging tix.
  • tjbaytjbay Posts: 9
    Not yet...They are in my order history though...When I asked the 20 Club via email if that meant i had tickets, they replied with the following:
    --I submitted my credit card information, clicked submit, and the page went blank/error message/ etc. Did I get tickets?
    Please login, go to the Goods page, click on Orders. If you can see your ticket order in your account you have tickets.

--I see a pending charge / no charge / my charge disappeared on my card statement. Do I have tickets?
    No card have been charged yet, however the funds should be pending payment. Each bank process’s card slightly differently and with different time lines. Please login, go to the Goods page, click on Orders. If you can see your ticket order in your account you have tickets.

--I did not get my email confirmation. Do I have tickets?
    Our email confirmations are automatically generate once an order is submitted. Often email providers flag these auto generated emails as spam and either route them into your junk mail folder, or delay delivery on them. To confirm your order went through please login, go to the Goods page, click on Orders. If you can see your ticket order in your account you have tickets.
  • ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    yes, I got it and the money has been deducted from my account.
    **find what you love, love what you find**
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    I haven't gotten the email confirmation and it's not in my spam folder.

Charges are still pending on my card and the tickets appear in my order history (at least the last time I could get there).
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,879
    I got the 10 Club order confirmation email right after I placed the order, but haven't gotten the email they send that details the specific concert date(s) as of yet.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
  • LukinzLukinz Posts: 386
    Tim said yesterday on the call in show that some have gone out but others are yet to come. I think all the problems with the store and the ticket sales are their primary issue right now.
    2003: Madison Square Garden 1
    2006: East Rutherford 1, East Rutherford 2
    2008: Madison Square Garden 2
    2010: Newark
    2013: Brooklyn 2 GA
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    The tickets are in my order history, but I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    iamica wrote:
    The tickets are in my order history, but I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet.

+ my cc has been charged. I think we are good to go.
  • fraidknotfraidknot Posts: 38
    So i had them in the goods/history section when i was able to check right after/during the alpine sale. there were charges "pending" in my bank account... but now the pending charges are gone entierly and no one can see their history... I also didnt get confirmation emails... but I did screenshot my history page when i had the tickets and expo passes in there. I would be really disapointed if this isnt resolved by the public sale, but damn, i really thought I had tickets, and now... i dont know again.

they need to make a simple thing happen... Post the club numbers of everyone who was successful outside the goods section on the normal site... this way I will know whats up, my identity is protected, and its not in the broken store.. :)
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    This is what I got...

Dear Brandon Montgomery,

Thank you for your order ********. You will receive another email when your order is
    processed. If you have any question, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

You may view your order online by viewing your profile (in the Goods section
    of www.pearljam.com) and viewing the order with ID ********.

Sincerely,

The Ten Club

And it hasn't been taken out of my account yet, but my bank shows that my card has been ran...
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • fraidknot wrote:
    So i had them in the goods/history section when i was able to check right after/during the alpine sale. there were charges "pending" in my bank account... but now the pending charges are gone entierly and no one can see their history... I also didnt get confirmation emails... but I did screenshot my history page when i had the tickets and expo passes in there. I would be really disapointed if this isnt resolved by the public sale, but damn, i really thought I had tickets, and now... i dont know again.

they need to make a simple thing happen... Post the club numbers of everyone who was successful outside the goods section on the normal site... this way I will know whats up, my identity is protected, and its not in the broken store.. :)

I received an email after getting tickets, and have had a hold on my bank acct for 2 days, now the pending charge is gone. I really need to know, do I have tickets or not? My airfare is paid for, hotel etc.
    My buddy that is coming along is ready to shell out $600 to me, and I can't tell him if I even have tickets to the show. I'm trying to explain the situation, and I think he's starting to think im full of shit.

I understand there is a lot going on at 10C HQ, but please release a statment as to what is going on to reassure the fans. please.
    Seek my part, devote myself..
  • pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    So I had pending charge on my credit for Alpine Valley the last two days, I have a printed order detail confirmation after buying tickets and I have an order ID # and they were originally in my order history. Now I can't access my order history. This morning I woke up and there is no more pending charge nor any charge for Alpine Valley. Furthermore I received confirmations for the Canadian shows I purchased but not Alpine Valley. Do I not have tickets to Alpine Valley??? Can someone explain?
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Mamasan80Mamasan80 Posts: 298
    edited May 2011
    I am in the same boat as a few other posters here. Never got a confirmation email, but saw the tickets in my order history for 2 days, and had a pending charge on my CC. NOW, still no confirmation email, no charge on my debit card, and no access to order history.

The ineptitude of this ticketing system continues to boggle the mind.

PJ is literally the ONLY BAND of this size that has these issues. And the bullshit about seniority, etc. is just that - BULLSHIT. DMB outsources their ticketing, and they still have no problem with either seniority or lottery tickets. Ten Club's refusal to do this is NOT based on complexity. It's based on stubbornness, cheapness, or both.
    Post edited by Mamasan80 on
  • bakerfallbakerfall Posts: 76
    It sounds like some pending charges are disappearing and I know that's freaking people out, but if you had it in your order status you have tickets. I realize the site is down and no one can double check, but unless there is a brand new issue and orders are now getting removed, you have tickets.