Expo Pass

cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
edited May 2011 in The Porch
Besides bathrooms, a large viewing deck, parking and food vendors, what else does this baby include? Is there going to be special merchandise on sale in there? I am thinking about buying just one pass so that I don't miss out on anything! haha

Has anyone spoken to the tenclub about this pass and why it would cost $50 in addition to your ticket prices?

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    vip parking helps a little
  • worldworld Posts: 266
    I think its just a small area in comparison to the venue. It would be way to crowded to just let everyone in. $50 is probably the amount they figured to keep it exclusive but not a ripoff. Dont expect much besides just indoor plumbing, a viewing deck, and food vendors.
    Chicago '98, Noblesville '00, East Troy '00, Chicago '00, Champaign '03, Chicago '03, Chicago1 '06, Chicago2 '06, Milwaukee '06, Chicago1 '09, and Chicago2 '09
  • fraidknotfraidknot Posts: 38
    the real draw here is the parking and "exclusive" bathrooms... My wife and I both supported the CCFA for a reason, before Mike ever said a thing about it... so i am getting passes for it.

its rather odd tho to not sell them in pairs just like the tickets.. i mean at least for today.
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    fraidknot wrote:
    the real draw here is the parking and "exclusive" bathrooms... My wife and I both supported the CCFA for a reason, before Mike ever said a thing about it... so i am getting passes for it.

Huh? I didn't know that the Expo had anything to do with CCFA. Can someone confirm this?
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,610
    "Free" buffet lunch included.
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    crazypjfan wrote:
    fraidknot wrote:

Huh? I didn't know that the Expo had anything to do with CCFA. Can someone confirm this?

It doesn't.

Read between the lines. He and his wife value both the CCFA and indoor plumbing...
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • So for the weekend and two people its $200 right?
    The VIP parking is definitely tempting but seems pricey for parking and bathrooms.
  • fraidknotfraidknot Posts: 38
    Sorry for any confusion, as far as I know, the CCFA is not involved in pj20 yet. My wife and I have volunteered for ccfa for 4or 5 years now and my wife even worked at the Chicago chapter for a while. Our Take Steps walk was this past weekend in Chicago, (feel free to donate to our team: http://online.ccfa.org/goto/bowelsfury ).

As far as pricey, I agree but we may only get one pass a day and flip a coin to see who gets to enjoy the nicer crappers each day... I figure if one person has a pass, then VIP parking is solid even if the rest of the car doesn't.