Options

JUST GOT 'EM

oldschoolpjfan10oldschoolpjfan10 Posts: 49
edited May 2011 in The Porch
been trying all day, like everybody else. finally downloaded and used firefox. still took quite awhile, but i got through and got an order #. checked credit card and money is pending, and got email from ten club.

DONT GIVE UP.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    just f5 the hell out of it, got a step closer from time to time...sometimes i took a step back. keep at it.
  • Options
    finchfinch Posts: 15
    What were you clicking to even get in? The GOODS link or something else???
  • Options
    but i also had them in my cart about 10 minutes after they went on sale today. its been an event. just dont give up man...i about did.
  • Options
    Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
    yeah, just keep refreshing, every time I got the page to load again I was on the same step or the next step. Entered the Credit Card info and it died on me again, kept refreshing without hitting back and the next time it loaded I had an order # and they were in order history. NEVER give up until it says SOLD OUT!!

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    yeah, just keep refreshing, every time I got the page to load again I was on the same step or the next step. Entered the Credit Card info and it died on me again, kept refreshing without hitting back and the next time it loaded I had an order # and they were in order history. NEVER give up until it says SOLD OUT!!

-Chris

thats exactly right...never hit that back button.
  • Options
    Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
    Yeah, that was my mistake when I was at work today, kept hitting the back button. Luckily I was still able to get a pair for myself around 3:30pm EST. Tonights score was for my NYC friends :D

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.