Options

Hot Topic clearance vinyl- buy it up!

glorified G is hereglorified G is here Posts: 419
edited May 2011 in Other Music
Pearl Jam, Bridge School Concert #1 ( 2X LP), REM, RHCP, Black Keys, Raconteurs, and a ton of others! Blow out prices not to be missed if you have a wide-based vinyl addiction. I spent relatively low $$$, and still got a ton of vinyl!

Enjoy and you're welcome!

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Music.jsp
7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    not really seeing any deals .

its your basic top ten LP's same ones on amazon ;)
  • Options
    jokertt wrote:

All the boxsets and/ or great deals have sold out already. There is this:

The Bridge School Concerts - Vol. 1 Double Vinyl LP
    now $5.99
    Featuring exclusive live performances by Neil Young, Tom Petty, Tracy Chapman, Pretenders, Beck, Bonnie Raitt, Don Henley, Ministry, Simon & Garfunkel, David Bowie, Patti Smith, Pearl Jam, Elvis Costello and more.
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    jokertt wrote:

now $5.99
    Featuring exclusive live performances by Neil Young, Tom Petty, Tracy Chapman, Pretenders, Beck, Bonnie Raitt, Don Henley, Ministry, Simon & Garfunkel, David Bowie, Patti Smith, Pearl Jam, Elvis Costello and more.

Never seen it . is it still there . can you link me . ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    jokertt wrote:
    jokertt wrote:

now $5.99

Never seen it . is it still there . can you link me . ;)

looks like it's gone. just checked.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I picked that up yesterday when it was posted abou the clearance, got a message from hot topic this morning that my order was sent with all the stuff I wanted. :-)
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    I picked that up yesterday when it was posted abou the clearance, got a message from hot topic this morning that my order was sent with all the stuff I wanted. :-)

AND it will be here tomorrow (for me anyway)! FedEx Home Delivery.

Yes, anyone still looking, search for the other thread about this as I listed a $10 off $50 code that worked. Picked up Silversun Pickups Swoon box set ($28), REM's Document ($7), Elton John's GYBR ($10) and Steve Miller's Greatest Hits ($6 or $7) yesterday. All were gone when I looked this morning.
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:

AND it will be here tomorrow (for me anyway)! FedEx Home Delivery.

Yes, anyone still looking, search for the other thread about this as I listed a $10 off $50 code that worked. Picked up Silversun Pickups Swoon box set ($28), REM's Document ($7), Elton John's GYBR ($10) and Steve Miller's Greatest Hits ($6 or $7) yesterday. All were gone when I looked this morning.

Mines due to be delivered on the 24th. that 10$ off code was helpful, still kept my order under 100 for 12 items (9 vinyl, 1 box set, 2 DVD's) lol.. clearance sales are awesome!
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Pearl Jam, Bridge School Concert #1 ( 2X LP), REM, RHCP, Black Keys, Raconteurs, and a ton of others! Blow out prices not to be missed if you have a wide-based vinyl addiction. I spent relatively low $$$, and still got a ton of vinyl!

Enjoy and you're welcome!

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Music.jsp

Thanks for the headsup, some good stuff on there. What Black Keys and Rac's albums were there?
  • Options
    Thanks for the headsup, some good stuff on there. What Black Keys and Rac's albums were there?

It was the 12" to Salute Your Solution for the Rac's and I dont recall what BK cuz they sold out so fast.
  • Options
    dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    got in on this last weekend and my package arrived thursday - blitezen trapper's destroyer of the void and sleater-kinney's one beat. made my day!