Sydney night 1 and Night 2 ed ved posters available

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
edited May 2011 in Lost Dogs
I was very lucky to find a super kind soul out in Oz who looked after my ed ved tour merch needs recently. I was asked by a few folks to get them a poster too, but since that time they managed to obtain the AP's and therefore dont any longer need the show editions. Rather than ship to them and let them resell on receipt i figured it would be best to resell here to people who really want these still or were unable to get them at the shows: -

They are currently finding their way to the Uk so i dont yet have them in hand, and the emek night 2 design will only be formally sold once my good friend in germany actually receives his AP from Emek

but the purpose of this thread is to see what interest there would be for these two?

I wont be looking to profit on them, but do be aware i paid a huge shipping price from Oz to the Uk so will have to factor that in. I would say these stand me around $45 each....so they will be sold for exactly that price plus shipping.

I guess the first two to ask will get them once they arrive. But please note once again the emek will not ship (i wont take payment) until i know my friend has received his ok.

thanks guys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    Pm'd
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Pm'd too. :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Posters arrived and in hand....

Available together for $90 plus shipping. Nothing more nothing less, im only asking for what I have paid.....

and id prefer to ship together.

To be clear these are the sydney editions....The Emek and and the whale over the bridge one.

I know these would sell for more on ebay, I appreciate people looking out for me and pointing that out via pm - thats very nice of folk to do that....but a friend in Oz looked after me in getting these for me, and I would never abuse that by looking to profit......

first come first served

(i could ship these pretty quick, provided my impending overdue baby doesnt arrive in the next few days...if he does, then i may need a few days....)
    bump...and update in post above (edited)
    still available
    an initial glut of interest and Pms asking for them resulted in 3 people retracting after over spending.....

so these are still here.....

I'll leave them here for a week at cost and if no takers move them to ebay.

surprised these are still available....
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hey hope your well. I'm on my iPhone so can't message now. If it's still available I would be interested in the night 1? I got the Whale over the bridge already so give us a shout if it's a possibility .

Cheers
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    PM sent :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Bushleaguer28Bushleaguer28 Posts: 776
    Is the EMEK still available? I PM'd
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey hope your well. I'm on my iPhone so can't message now. If it's still available I would be interested in the night 1? I got the Whale over the bridge already so give us a shout if it's a possibility .

Cheers

the whale is night 1, and the emek night 2...so you were only interested in emek ?
    gone....thanks all, in the end i was able to help out a great friend with these.....

Im just trying to convince him not to pay me :lol:
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    pdalowsky wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Cheers

the whale is night 1, and the emek night 2...so you were only interested in emek ?
    Heads up, the emek is night 3. No poster for night 2.