FS Pearl Jam ipod nano (opened not used)

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited May 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello fellow ten clubbers. A few months ago you all may have seen me post how happy I was that I was able to locate and purchase my HOLY GRAIL, the infamous Pearl Jam ipod nano!!!!! It turns out that purchase made a dream come true, but i feel as though I made a bad investment, and that placing that money into a fund to gain interest and help my daughter and son with any college expenses may be a wiser investment then an ipod that is in a box being displayed in my office. Sure I love looking at this thing, but I believe the money will provide more for my family then a trophy of sorts.

I am asking for $500 (less then what I paid) and shipping. The reason I have not included shipping estimates is because the individual can decide if they want priority vs first class, insurance etc...

Please only PM me if you are serious about this. I will be happy to email any requested pictures to your email. I want this to go to a good home! Unfortunately this purchase was impulsive rather then logical, and the bills I have to pay, and the college funds I will start mean more to me. My daughter (Nivexevin) and son (Judah Morrissey) will be happy that their father did this some day, I am 100% sure.

Thanks everyone!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Well Adam you're a good dad :D

BUT oh man, the ipod is really sweet, I would gladly sell all the posters from concerts I haven't attended and keep the ipod, remember at the end of the day your kids will have families of their own and you will miss you ipod :P

good luck man but don't think it twice, think it 3 times!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    I would love to own it. But I cant. I have one son in college and a high school aged daughter...

Could you send me a pic to drool over?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I would love to own it. But I cant. I have one son in college and a high school aged daughter...

if you really really want me to, sure, jsut PM me the email address you want it sent to. Thanks for re-iterating the emotion in my original post. A child is something sacred, a Pearl Jam ipos, although very rare, is an item. I'll get more happiness out of morally knowing I made the right choice, then picking an item over my child... :D
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    ahill721 wrote:

if you really really want me to, sure, jsut PM me the email address you want it sent to. Thanks for re-iterating the emotion in my original post. A child is something sacred, a Pearl Jam ipos, although very rare, is an item. I'll get more happiness out of morally knowing I made the right choice, then picking an item over my child... :D

:thumbup: :clap:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Good luck with your sale my Brother. :D It would be real funny if your kids grew up to be a die hard PJ fan. Then one day went looking for the same ipod and had to pay $1200 for it :lol: Im sure the odds are very slim :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • VicSpeedVicSpeed Posts: 100
    PM sent!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    VicSpeed wrote:
    PM sent!

Here lies the perfect deal
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Bump