Options

J Mascis,Several Shades of Why ..Free(winner) download code

jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
The new album (first solo) from J Mascis, Several Shades of Why, is a real thing of beauty.. I bought it on vinyl and that came with a free download code,which I will never use.So,if you like J Mascis or think you might want to like J Mascis, just be the first to post a reply and I'll pm you the address and code...
I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i win?
  • Options
    you win!

• Options
    pm sent...Enjoy the music!

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Thank you so much jshin, I had no idea about this album, love J and have just ordered the Vinyl. :thumbup:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Thank you so much jshin, I had no idea about this album, love J and have just ordered the Vinyl. :thumbup:

It really is a great album...Best of the year for me,so far.

• Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    This is an awesome album :D:D
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    Yesterday's discovery was bitter sweet as I later found out J played at the Garage last night - talk about timing :roll:

Oh well, looking foward to getting that purple vinyl next week. :geek:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Yesterday's discovery was bitter sweet as I later found out J played at the Garage last night - talk about timing :roll:

Oh well, looking foward to getting that purple vinyl next week. :geek:

Ouch......It's the prettiest colored vinyl I have...Even the packaging is top notch.

• Options
    Got it at the weekend and its a real beauty - the music isn't too bad either. Love the backing by the fella from Band of Horses and J manages to keep the electric retsrained for the most part (its nice when it kicks in tho)! Great record!
    Nature drunk and High