EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2011 US TOUR

Comments

• levyhitlevyhit Posts: 22
    What was weird for me is that when I used my Safari browser, the onsale never showed for the LA or Long Beach shows, just Santa Barbara. When I use Chrome, everything works fine, but I still never pulled up one ticket for LA. Long Beach was easier, plenty of Orchestra pairs, but I just can't deal with the one hour drive midweek.

i cant even attempt for LB tickets...and theres orchs...what the F%&.....the page doesnt have tickets for sale
  • Sorry to all those who have been denied. Seriously... I know the pain (just not this time).

Got two tickets to Benaroya... nice!!

Seats are in the 'founders tier seating' (left side). I think these are good seats, but has anyone got a better sense for where my and my chum are sitting?

* By the way... I tried right at 10pm, failed several times... even went over to the forum to see how others were doing, came back to TM about 10:05... tried again. Sitting there balnk faced saying to myself, "Faks sakes"... and then BINGO. Freaking awesome.

Good luck to all with general release tomorrow!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    so at 10:00:01 best available in SB is 2nd from back row???
    an hour later I could have gotten way better seats. I HATE ticketmaster
    I read the seating chart wrong to boot - who makes sections AA-CC the very back??? Thought I had scored. $200 later reality sinks in. Driving all the way from Hunt Bch for those seats?
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Grandma wrote:
    I read the seating chart wrong to boot - who makes sections AA-CC the very back??? Thought I had scored. $200 later reality sinks in. Driving all the way from Hunt Bch for those seats?
    You're still gonna have a great time, though...
  • No luck for the Seattle show. I was able to get 2 Portland tickets. If anyone who has Seattle tickets that wants to trade me for my Portland tickets please send me a private message. Thanks! Super happy I get to at least see one show.
    Right Where It Belongs
  • after 50 tries and having other people try for me on multiple computers, I got 1 single box ticket to the Chicago Theater show. Not entirely happy because I have to go alone, but will never the less, be happy to see Eddie Vedder live!
  • Grandma wrote:

You have the option to return the tickets, too. I think TM or Live Nation offers 72 hour buyer protection. Why don't you try for Long Beach, since you're much closer?
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 688
    Sorry to all those who have been denied. Seriously... I know the pain (just not this time).

Got two tickets to Benaroya... nice!!

Seats are in the 'founders tier seating' (left side). I think these are good seats, but has anyone got a better sense for where my and my chum are sitting?

* By the way... I tried right at 10pm, failed several times... even went over to the forum to see how others were doing, came back to TM about 10:05... tried again. Sitting there balnk faced saying to myself, "Faks sakes"... and then BINGO. Freaking awesome.

Good luck to all with general release tomorrow!

I think founders tier is one of the boxes on the sides......but dont quote me on that.

I was lucky to score a single ticket. Best of luck to you tomorrow for those still trying.
  • freshymadfreshymad Posts: 54
    EmBleve wrote:
    freshymad wrote:
    I tried for Chicago tics but didn't get them. It's like sticking our hands in a super-sized pile of hay and hoping to pull out a needle .... and we are addicted!

I snagged front row seats to the Vote For Change tour way back, so I have had my moment.

aw. Sorry. :cry: Me, neither. The Vote for Change tour.....I had 10th row seats for that one-closest I've ever been and that was freaking awesome!!!

Only 8 rows between us! Hi again! Actually, I only looked back at the crowd one time and that freaked me out. I have never had that many people staring in my direction in my life -- they were all looking kind of maniacal and joyously spent! It took my breath away for a sec.

I see you live in North Carolina. I moved to Raleigh last year. Goin' to visit my daughter who moved to Chicago, hence the reason I can't really be sad about losing out on tickets. She is the love of my life!!!
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,913
    Updated Public Tickets sale times

see http://www.pearljam.com/news/ev-tour and viewtopic.php?f=4&t=152067
  • GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    Grandma wrote:

You have the option to return the tickets, too. I think TM or Live Nation offers 72 hour buyer protection. Why don't you try for Long Beach, since you're much closer?
    I didn't know that and will check that in the future - but it's only at participating venues . Wiltern is, but not SB. just my luck. But very good to know.
    Anyone still wanting tickets to SB they're still on sale!

Think i'll try the public sale tomorrow and see if i can do better. then if I get lucky I'll try to sell for face value ( never have successfully done that though)
    Can't believe i made such a stupid mistake. I suspect that in my rush i may have accidently picked the lower seat price.
    Picked SB because it's the weekend and one of my sons lives up there so i can turn it into a visit. (quite the mom - will drive up to see Eddie but not her son? hmmm)
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Was able to score 1 ticket to Philly. Tried twice right at 10 for two tix, got nothing and decided to go for one and got Balcony. I can handle seated shows by myself. I hate club shows solo. This will be good. You are never alone at a PJ/ EV event :)

DrDeal
  • PJ75PJ75 Posts: 18
    I got Providence, Boston and Hartford (orchestra) . . . I may need a partner in crime . . .
  • RG281285RG281285 Posts: 17
    Grandma wrote:

You can totally return those tickets. Try to score better seats tomorrow then ask for a refund. I think you have 48 hours, maybe 72. I'm not 100% sure about the time limit, but you can wihtout a doubt cancel your order. Call TM customer service and they'll take care of you.
  • RG281285 wrote:
    Grandma wrote:

You can totally return those tickets. Try to score better seats tomorrow then ask for a refund. I think you have 48 hours, maybe 72. I'm not 100% sure about the time limit, but you can wihtout a doubt cancel your order. Call TM customer service and they'll take care of you.
    TM does have a list of venues you can return ticket too, though, and Santa Barbara Bowl isn't on it. Does that matter?
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    edited March 2011
    freshymad wrote:
    Post edited by EmBleve on
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    freshymad wrote:
    Only 8 rows between us! Hi again! Actually, I only looked back at the crowd one time and that freaked me out. I have never had that many people staring in my direction in my life -- they were all looking kind of maniacal and joyously spent! It took my breath away for a sec.

I see you live in North Carolina. I moved to Raleigh last year. Goin' to visit my daughter who moved to Chicago, hence the reason I can't really be sad about losing out on tickets. She is the love of my life!!!

Hi again!...but, actually, I was at the Asheville, NC Vote for Change show, so I wasn't 'there' where you were, just at a show on the tour. :lol: ...together in spirit. :) It was a small venue where I was, and 10th row seats were totally awesome. I looked around at the crowd, too, it was pretty amazing...plus, I stood in my seat for the longest time and I was the only one around me doing that--I was waiting for someone to come tell me to get down but they never did. I made Ed eye contact because I was on my chair. :lol: That's the last time I've been able to see them. :cry: Anwyay..you had great seats, too.
    yeah, I live in NC--lived in Raleigh for 5 years and just moved where I'm at now 3 years ago (a little north of Durham). I have a friend who is in school in Chicago so I was hoping to go, but no luck. I hope you enjoy your visit with your daughter!
  • MauiMaui Posts: 9
    Got some tix to see Eddie in Detroit. 3rd Balcony prolly not best seats but glad I'll get to see him this time around. :)

Thankyou Pearl Jam and Ten Club.
  • KS86354KS86354 Posts: 3
    Has anyone had any luck on TM today for NYC?
    Grrr... This feels like a bad April Fools prank... only it happens to me EVERY tour. 10C tickets are in my cart and my credit card info is in but their server times out. Then, TM presale... no go. Now, for the 3rd day in a row, I'm sitting here for hours trying to get tickets.

10C needs to check out how other bands like Phish or DMB do their fan club tickets... because being a PJ fan in NY, 10C has been a waste for me in that aspect.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    KS86354 wrote:
    Has anyone had any luck on TM today for NYC?

Pulled 2 Orchestra Row X for 6/21 at 10:18. Threw them back because I was hoping for better (already have a single) but thinking maybe I shoudl have scooped them for folks here. Rats! But silver lining is I did pull something so they are/were there!
  • agreed on the april fools joke ... this is disappointing. No luck for philly or nyc. couldnt even get a 1 single ticket and this was at 10:02. i hope he adds some more shows bc otherwise we arent going to see him this time :(

i hateeee those security nonsense words you have to type in btw... they are getting worse and worse
  • I couldn't/can't even get past the security word for Philly tix since 10:00.... just keeps trying to load, even when I know I got it right... on the phone TM said there aren't even single seats now, but sometimes the tickets are released gradually... anyone get anything recently for Philly, like is it even worth still trying at this point?
    "Shoe the shoeless!" -EV
  • heartdesireheartdesire Posts: 430
    First, Thank You tenclub for the tenclub presale and overflow through ticketmaster.

Actually missed out on tenclub presale though got (3) tics for 6/21 via the overflow. So thankful!!! :)

Though today, man is it an April Fool joke or what - 10AM no tickets available for 6/22. Went to Craigslist and there are ticket brokers abound. Tickets start at $179 - $1145. Un-freaking-believable. That is criminal. Ticketmaster sucks. Big In The Game - broker "ab-soul-utely" sucks. How can these people get away with this?!
    "i'm a dedicated insomniac" ~ ev nyc beacon 6/22
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    anyone wanna share Philly tix? :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    I honestly haven't gotten 10C tickets in NYC since they did things by snail mail. I'd rather they go back to that then get that "you ripped our face off" message one more time. My friend let her 10C membership lapse last year. I'm thinking next time, I won't bother either.
  • Hey all! I'm hoping someone out there can help me- I am desperately trying to get tickets to Eddie in NYC on June 22nd and Philly on June 25th (a pair for each show). I tried for the ticketmaster fan club presale and the ticketmaster sale and it seems the tickets were somehow sold out before the sale even started (yet minutes later, they're already up on stub hub, ebay and other sites for hundreds of dollars more). Anyway, if you are selling a pair or know of someone who is, please let me know! I'm not interested in scalper prices- scalpers are the scum of the earth, so if you're selling them for what they actually cost, please let me know! You can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jray681@aol.com">jray681@aol.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks, everyone!!
  • ChangeInWaves you have Philly tickets?

The Tower Theatre sits about 3,000 people. Ten Club presale I could not even get the page up because of the pages inability to support its membership, so no dice there. Resale, didn't have a chance even though I was on trying exactly when it started, once again shit out of luck. Ticketmaster, do I even have to start with that scam, no luck there either...but you can go to StubHub and there is 300 tickets right now which will be atleast 500 by the end of the day in the way the number has been growing by the minute and you can be lucky enough to pay $130 to sit in the last row, or if you want to sit up front you only have to pay $950!

I think a Friday night show is definitely in order...Maybe you could actually take control of your own ticket sales this time and get your websites act together. Wasn't Pearl Jam the ones that tried to head the battle against Ticketmaster and their horrible ways..?

I don't know what can be done but something needs to change. I have never bought from StubHub and never will. I guess I'll just have to stand outside and try to get a ticket, good luck to me! Pearl Jam, can I get a refund for the stupid 10Club membership fee I pay every year and never get tickets with it? Scam/Strong Arm Robbery.
    9/2/00 Camden, 4/26/03 Pittsburgh, 5/3/03 Penn State, 7/5/03 Camden, 7/6/03 Camden, 9/28/05 Pittsburgh(Opened for the Stones), 5/27/06 Camden, 5/28/06 Camden, 6/14/08 Bonnaroo, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 9/2/12 Philly, 10/21/13 Philly, 10/22/13 Philly
  • Absolute joke. How is it that at 10am on the dot there is nothing available. Not even the typical "your wait time is less than 3 mins" Just right to nothing available! Yet, ebay, craigslist, and stubhub are full of seats.
  • heartdesireheartdesire Posts: 430
    leyritz13 wrote:
    Absolute joke. How is it that at 10am on the dot there is nothing available. Not even the typical "your wait time is less than 3 mins" Just right to nothing available! Yet, ebay, craigslist, and stubhub are full of seats.

Same experience. It is a joke. I wanna report this to the better business bureau, along with the disgusting ticket brokers. I'd love to know how this maze of insanity was created and who gets what. Amazing.
    "i'm a dedicated insomniac" ~ ev nyc beacon 6/22