Options

Craziness.

Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
edited March 2011 in Other Music
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... e-20110324

Around the 3 minute mark on....i guess

What a fuckin idiot
All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Screeching Weasel
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    I just watched this.. and although I am not familiar with Screeching Weasels at all, the entire time all I could think about was how ridiculously unprofessional that guy was. And then he started wailing on women (fans, nonetheless,) and my views turned to how much of a huge douche this guys is.

Ok so you got a beer and a couple ice cubes thrown at you. You have to shake things off, you're on stage and there are many other more grateful fans there to see YOU. Calling someone out is one thing, but acting on it like that is just shameful..
  • Options
    Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    Next he'll be on Good Morning America saying how exploited he feels.
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    I just watched this.. and although I am not familiar with Screeching Weasels at all, the entire time all I could think about was how ridiculously unprofessional that guy was. And then he started wailing on women (fans, nonetheless,) and my views turned to how much of a huge douche this guys is.

Ok so you got a beer and a couple ice cubes thrown at you. You have to shake things off, you're on stage and there are many other more grateful fans there to see YOU. Calling someone out is one thing, but acting on it like that is just shameful..

+1 woman should NEVER been hit...shamefull performance out there...
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    Exactly. A waste of space he is. Thumbs Up to the other guys for dropping his sorry ass.

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Exactly. A waste of space he is. Thumbs Up to the other guys for dropping his sorry ass.
    They should have dropped him in a more literal sense.. I would have knocked his teeth out..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Was there no club security for this fiasco?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Big Drop wrote:
    Was there no club security for this fiasco?

No doubt, especially since Dimebag, Oasis and that shit that went down at that Swell Season show.

I thought maybe people were being too hard on the singer, til I seen that he called the lady up there. What a psycho!!! I was thinkin the gal rushed the stage, but that was just kinda crazy. Talk about a meltdown.

Did he call her up and then attack her as she was climbing on stage?? What a wuss
  • Options
    HIs apology.....

SCREECHING WEASEL AT SXSW

I want to apologize to both the club owner and audience member involved for my actions during our show at SXSW on Friday night. While their actions were outside of my control, my regretful reaction is wholly my responsibility. Whatever my feelings are about fans crossing the line like that, I wish I could have that moment back and deal with it in the same spirit as I did the preceding 60 minutes. Since I can’t, an apology is all I’ve got and I sincerely hope those people will accept it. Up front, I wish to say that I am sorry to the fan and any others who were involved. As a husband, father, and a musician on the public stage, I understand that it is my duty to always take responsibility for my actions in a socially acceptable way, and most especially in the face of confrontation.

I want to apologize to the San Antonio fans, also, for having to cancel that show. I hope we can make it up down the road. I’ve obviously already talked to my band about it but I also want to publicly apologize for putting them in a bad position, as well as my manager, booking agent, label, and the support bands. My actions were unprofessional and unfair to the people I work with.