Prices for 2nd hand vinyl?

IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have some vinyl that I used to collect from about 20 years ago but its laying in a box back in my parents house and will probably just stay there seeing as I doubt i will be getting a record player again, so I thought I might sell it but I need to find out how much they are worth. Is there any good websites that will give you the going price for a record?
Its mostly early Pear Jam 12" and 7" singles, Metallica 12" singles, Misfits and a few others like Nirvana and Guns N' Roses.
They are opened and have been played maybe once or twice but otherwise are in great condition.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i would check out

http://www.goldminemag.com/tag/goldmine-price-guides

REally all depends how many are out there . and what kind of shape there in .

all else fails check out ebay or other sites and see whats out there .
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    which pj ones do you have?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    Well I'm not sure if I can remember everything and it will be Easter before I am home again to check what is there but I know I have the following Pearl Jam items:

12" Alive/Once/Wash (in fold-out poster sleeve) UK 1991
    12" Even Flow(new version)/Dirty Frank/Oceans (white vinyl) 1992
    12" Jeremy(single version)/ Footsteps(live)/Alive(live) (picture disk, single sleeve) UK 1992
    12" Go/Elderly Woman(acoustic)/Alone (sleeve with free cassette feat. Animal(live)) Holland 1993
    12" Daughter/Blood(live)/Yellow Ledbetter(live)

7" Alive/Once (white vinyl, black sleeve) UK 1991
    7" Daughter/Blood(live) (red vinyl in poster-sleeve) UK 1993

Albums:
    Vs
    Temple of the Dog

Other Vinyl includes:
    Metallica - 6 1/2 year anniversary box set, the 4 12" singles from the Black album that where released in the UK (maybe also on 7")
    Nirvana "Come as you are" on 12" picture disc.
    Guns N' Roses - November Rain 12" picture disc
    Misfits Albums and singles (Legacy of Brutality, Bullet, Die, Die My Darling, Earth AD and some others that I can't remember at the moment.)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Could also check here http://www.popsike.com/

It only lets you do a limited number of searches in a given period so may need to search at different computers or get friends to help out.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    12" Alive/Once/Wash (in fold-out poster sleeve) UK 1991
    12" Even Flow(new version)/Dirty Frank/Oceans (white vinyl) 1992
    12" Jeremy(single version)/ Footsteps(live)/Alive(live) (picture disk, single sleeve) UK 1992
    12" Go/Elderly Woman(acoustic)/Alone (sleeve with free cassette feat. Animal(live)) Holland 1993
    12" Daughter/Blood(live)/Yellow Ledbetter(live)

Before even seeing this i looked these up on Discogs.com and there is more then a few on there for cheap i thought . Or at least cheap for what other PJ vinyl goes for .