Options

ISO: 2005 Canadian Tour Bootlegs

shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi all,

so a good friend of mine has asked me if I can track down some bootlegs for him... and I need a little help.

I am looking for offical hard copy (by that of coarse I mean CD) bootlegs from the St. John's shows from 2005, i.e. 09/24/05 and 09/25/05.

I should probably ask first, as I'm not even sure - do hard copys actually exist for this show? I only have digital files myself, so I'm unsure. At the time I was still in college and broke as a joke, so I cheaped out and bought the mp3 download only (and funny thing, when I go back and look through my account history on the goods page, the purchase isn't there??? from 6 years of membership it's the only purchase not in my account history? seems odd no?)....

Anyway, if anyone can share some insight I'd appreciate it. Also, if anyone has the offical CDs and is will to part with them, please send me a PM. I am looking for 2 copys of each show (cause now that I realize I don't have a hard copy I want one for myself too :mrgreen: )

Thanks a bunch

shep
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    The whole '05 tour, 7.38 GB (7,932,295,478 bytes), was only available via mp3 download from Basecamp/10club. They never sold flacs or physical CD's. Only show that got released on Silver CD was the Gorge '05 show.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    demetrios wrote:
    The whole '05 tour, 7.38 GB (7,932,295,478 bytes), was only available via mp3 download from Basecamp/10club. They never sold flacs or physical CD's. Only show that got released on Silver CD was the Gorge '05 show.
    Demetrios knows his stuff.

Here's the link: http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules ... D&ext.html
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    Cool. Thanks for the info guys. Appreciate the help. I didn't think it had been officially released via CD or FLAC... wanted to confirm for my buddy though before I gave him the flat up "no" answer.

shep
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.