Options

ISO analog t-shirt, also a PJ20 sticker

morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi there. I renewed my membership on Dec 12th just before the new memberships happened. When I e-mailed 10c to ask if I could pay the difference & get the download & the t-shirt they said I had to wait until next year. I know a lot of people don't like the t-shirts so just wondering if anyone who doesn't want their's would mind sending it to me in NZ? I know it's about as far away as it's possible to be, ie most expensive postage but just putting it out there.
So, if anyone's got a L or XL female 'I'm analog' t-shirt they don't mind parting with & can be arsed sending to NZ I'd be very grateful! :)

Also any spare PJ20 stickers out there? I try & keep my 10c orders to a minimum, the shipping costs are a lot, so not sure if or when I'll get one & I'd LOVE one! So, any spares out there that can be slipped into an envelope & wing it to NZ? I know there's the stickers & badges for sale in goods but shipping almost doubles it + I don't really want multiple & I'm just checking if there are spares out there people don't mind parting with.

TIA & happy 2011 & PJ20 to everyone! :D
<hr>
PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I can hook you up with a PJ20 sticker. I have no clue how much postage is required to get it to you though. If you pm me with the amount of postage necessary and your address, I will get it in the mail.
    ...to live in the present tense...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    you can renew now to analog till december 2012 and get your analog shirt this year :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I can hook you up with a PJ20 sticker. I have no clue how much postage is required to get it to you though. If you pm me with the amount of postage necessary and your address, I will get it in the mail.
    PM sent. thanks so much! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    you can renew now to analog till december 2012 and get your analog shirt this year :)
    Oh really? Jeez! 10c could've told me that when I e-mailed them? :? Mind you then I'll miss out on the 2011 t-shirt yes? Hmmm, not easy. I would like the 'analog t-shirt & I know lots of people didn't like it so maybe there will be someone willing or even happy to get rid of it. Not trying to be a cheapskate about it just be great to get all tees, especially if some peeps will never wear it etc.

I'm outta here for a while now but will be back later.
    Oh & HI D!! (little waving smiley) Long time no chat. Hope you're good! :D
    <hr>
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    morello wrote:
    Oh really? Jeez! 10c could've told me that when I e-mailed them? :? Mind you then I'll miss out on the 2011 t-shirt yes? Hmmm, not easy. I would like the 'analog t-shirt & I know lots of people didn't like it so maybe there will be someone willing or even happy to get rid of it. Not trying to be a cheapskate about it just be great to get all tees, especially if some peeps will never wear it etc.

I'm outta here for a while now but will be back later.
    Oh & HI D!! (little waving smiley) Long time no chat. Hope you're good! :D
    go to good section,see if u can buy the analog membership then you can get the shirt..(you will see the box with what sizes)
    just do a check..
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    If you can wait, I will send you the shirt when I renew in June
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Hmmm,ok, I've had a thought, I could run my membership one year in advance, so buy 2011-2012 now, get the 211 t-shirt etc & then it saves me running the possibility that by the time my membership's up, ie December they might have run out of t-shirts but yeah I guess I better check out if it will let me do that.... Hmmm....

Other than that waiting until June would be fine boyo79. This year's going to damn quick so far anyway. Thank-you!

e.t.a. I went through the order process & it doesn't say anything about what year I'll be purchasing, or when I'll be paid up until so bit nervous about it. Mind you I suppose if I double up paying for a membership again still isn't bad to get the t-shirt & download.
    Thinking out-loud here I guess. Hmmmm....
    <hr>
  • Options
    Bumping for anyone who has an 'I'm analog' t-shirt they don't want & feel like posting to NZ?
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Bumping for anyone who has an 'I'm analog' t-shirt they don't want & feel like posting to NZ?
    + again...
    <hr>