ISO: any 98 bootleg cds

robthepjfanrobthepjfan Posts: 647
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
just lost 2 freaking auctions on ebay at the last second on a couple of these....anyone got any to sell/trade ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• anything thats not official...pre 00... never buy...its all avail for free... check out gremmie.net...anomgst several other sites...
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • same quality??? what about pearljambootlegs.org...same quality as gremmie.net ??
  • im sure the best quality are avail for free...check out the wegotshit blog spot... they just posted an upgrade to the melbourne show frm 98 in flac format... there is even an mp3 link...just go here;

http://wegotshit.blogspot.com/

check out the melbourne show first... so much awesome shit out there... for free free free...you never have to buy this stuff...its out there
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Agreed. The new 98' upgrade sounds loads better than the $50 boot I bought back in 99'
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Agreed. The new 98' upgrade sounds loads better than the $50 boot I bought back in 99'

yeup its that pre-fm hiss that kills it for me (well not really, ill take whatever i can get soundboard-style)... sounds worlds apart w/o it... can u imagine melbourne 95...and even a berlin 96 remaster??? :shock:
  • im drooling thinking of the melbourne 95 and berlin 96...someone needs to remaster those omg
  • i've got a copy of the berlin 96 show that sounds good that i bought from a store for $50
    Also have a copy of the unplugged cd that's unedited and has the SNL 94 soundcheck on it that's decent quality...And i have a few various shows from 94-95 that are pretty good quality too...
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    im sure the best quality are avail for free...check out the wegotshit blog spot... they just posted an upgrade to the melbourne show frm 98 in flac format... there is even an mp3 link...just go here;

http://wegotshit.blogspot.com/

check out the melbourne show first... so much awesome shit out there... for free free free...you never have to buy this stuff...its out there
    I just listened to it and the quality is just about as good as the offical boots.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...