looking to start a vinyl collection

chrisk2361chrisk2361 Posts: 25
edited February 2011 in Lost Dogs
I'm looking to start a vinyl collection so I figure I would start here first rather than go to ebay. I'm looking to pay reasonable prices and I rather pay fellow 10C members instead of ebay vendors. I just want the albums in vinyl. VS, Riot Act, Avocado, Binaural, Yeild, and No Code. if anyone is interested in selling, PM me. Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    edited February 2011
    I have a Vitalogy and Yield unsealed and a Vs. sealed. Vitalogy is in perfect condition and the Yield the sleeve is a bit beat up, but the record is fine. I've played both. The Vs. is sealed and I'm not sure of the condition of the seal, but I think it's in good order. I think I paid $40 for the Yield way back when so, for all 3 I could let go for $85. Let me know if you're interested in all or (some or) none.

pearljam015.jpg
    pearljam013.jpg
    pearljam012.jpg
    pearljam011.jpg
    pearljam019.jpg
    Post edited by OGT92 on
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    if he don't take it....i will!!!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • bit this mans arm off ... :shock: thats a stunning offer.
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    i would buy all three.........let me know in need yeild
    ajb
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    OGT92 wrote:
    I have a Vitalogy and Yield unsealed and a Vs. sealed. Vitalogy is in perfect condition and the Yield the sleeve is a bit beat up, but the record is fine. I've played both. The Vs. is sealed and I'm not sure of the condition of the seal, but I think it's in good order. I think I paid $40 for the Yield way back when so, for all 3 I could let go for $85. Let me know if you're interested in all or (some or) none.

Holy fucking shit!! That is one amazing deal. :shock: :shock: :o
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Just a little FYI - someone in Portugal just listed two copies
    of Live @ Soldier Field on EBay for $75.; there are two other listings,
    one bid @ $250.; worth a look...
    I bought the third copy...
    James
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    you can buy from OGT92 with confidence....he sold Riot Act to me & was super easy to work with! thanks again, man! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    pearljam016.jpg
    pearljam018.jpg
    pearljam020.jpg

The Vs. lp is split a little on the side that opens. I hope this helps you out.
    mfc2006 wrote:
    you can buy from OGT92 with confidence....he sold Riot Act to me & was super easy to work with! thanks again, man! :D

Thanks Matt. I hope you are enjoying RA, which I'm pretty sure you are.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    OGT92 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Thanks Matt. I hope you are enjoying RA, which I'm pretty sure you are.

i really am! thanks! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • i would definitely jump at this offer if i needed all three. i just bought vs a few days ago and i already have vitalogy. i appreciate the pics. i will let you know. thanks.
  • LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    pm sent
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
    All 3 of the vinyl are sold. Sorry to the few that showed interest, but didn't get any. I wish I had enough to go around, but I don't. Thanks.