iso set lists

justinschanz1982justinschanz1982 Posts: 395
edited February 2011 in Lost Dogs
I was looking for a copy of philly2009 night 2,3,4. Philly EV solo 09 and any pittsburgh set lists. i would really appreciate this as i wanna frame with posters and stubs. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jimbojones has night 4. he was looking to give out copies to whoever wants them.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=149142&p=3455769#p3455769
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    I'd like a copy of Philly 3 as well if anyone has one. I'll pay for shipping. Also a copy of Boston 10. I appreciate it.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,181
    I have nights 1, 3, and 4, and would be happy to share a copy. only cost is shipping. PM me if interested. I'm looking for night 2 myself. If anyone comes across it, please pm me. Thanks.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    pm sent as i think i can help a little
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Would love a copy scan of Night 1, 2, 3 & 4 too. :)
    Demetrios, send me a pm with your email address
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    I'm still looking for Philly night 1 if anyone can help out. I have high quality scans of Nights 2/3/4 in pdf format. Willing to email them to anyone that wants them.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    maverick wrote:
    Demetrios, send me a pm with your email address

Okie dokie! :)
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    I am surprised that the Pearl Jam fanbase has not set up a website or a section of a current website with setlist scans. I was thinking about this the other day, and how cool it would be to see hand written set lists and what the band crossed out.
    32 shows and counting...
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    Kraven wrote:
    I am surprised that the Pearl Jam fanbase has not set up a website or a section of a current website with setlist scans. I was thinking about this the other day, and how cool it would be to see hand written set lists and what the band crossed out.

I've been thinking of doing this, but it's just one more thing I probably won't have the time to maintain.
    Kraven wrote:

I fully agree. I'm happy to share mine. I only ask if you have setlists, please consider making pdf's of each and offering them up too - free, of course...

Santos, Kat, Sea - If offering up pdf's of setlists for free is taboo, please let me know and I will edit this post and refrain doing so. Thanks!

Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4, 2009 - pdf available
    MSG 1 & 2 - pdf available
    Hartford 2008 - pdf soon to be available
    Gorge 2005 - pdf soon to be available