ISO Benaroya Vinyl

UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,373
edited February 2011 in Lost Dogs
Like 3/5 of the board im looking to get my hands on a copy of the Benaroya Vinyl, it doesn't matter if its opened or sealed because I intend on playing it. If anyone has one they are thinking of getting rid of pm me please.
Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Good luck! It's worth every penny!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • good luck bud, theres always someone looking to part with it. going to be an expensive year so youre prob going to be in luck
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Good luck man. I bought a sealed copy in 08 and fought with myself whether I would keep it sealed or open it. I chose to open it and have never looked back. It sounds phenomenal on vinyl. I am not trying to brag or rub it in your face or anything, just saying that it is worth it and I hope you get it my friend.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • bumpity bump!!!
  • Finally pulled the trigger and bought one off ebay .... That whole in my collection is filled :D and spinning as I type!
    congrats! it's pretty fucking awesome isn't it? mfc2006 and gang are trying to get my holy grail, which is Live on 2 Legs. the last vinyl i need to complete my collection of PJ vinyl. so cool to be "nominated" by my good friend matt and it looks like he's rallying support. such a wonderful forum with lots of really really good people. spin spin mate..... :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    someday i will own this as well....
    until then, i'll just have to wait until we visit Chris & Ali to hear it. ;)
    someday......

enjoy it, umber!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    someday......

enjoy it, umber!

8-) and we will break open some fine drink and spin that wine coloured vinyl mate!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I wasn't going to buy it at the price it was at but my wife actually talked me into it :D
  • I wasn't going to buy it at the price it was at but my wife actually talked me into it :D
    Post pictures!!!

i love seeing real pics!
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I wasn't going to buy it at the price it was at but my wife actually talked me into it :D
    May I ask how much you paid? Just curious, opened or sealed?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    I wasn't going to buy it at the price it was at but my wife actually talked me into it :D

Last August 2010 I paid $535 on Ebay for an opened one. The vinyl was/is in pristine condition.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Last August 2010 I paid $535 on Ebay for an opened one. The vinyl was/is in pristine condition.
    Wow, so opened ones are going pretty high then. More than I thought. Thanks.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mfc2006 wrote:
    someday......

enjoy it, umber!

8-) and we will break open some fine drink and spin that wine coloured vinyl mate!!

HELL YES.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

$500 opened with light dmg to outter case...

I originally had one that I had gotten through 10club, but had to sell it when my furnace died a few years back. Been waiting for the day I would have one back