edited January 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
I miss igotid88
Post edited by igotid88 on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    boardwalk. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Eddie should have been nominated for best song with Better Days.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    Eddie should have been nominated for best song with Better Days.

absolutely.

i love that song...sucks that it was for a julia roberts movie though
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'm surprised Eddie wasn't nominated. Here's hoping he gets nominated for an Academy Award.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    If Toy Story 3 didn't win, there would've been something wrong with the Golden Globes.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Hells yeah! I love that movie, I started watching with my daughter and I thought to myself, awww God, don't know if I can watch this, half an hour later I'm on the edge of my seat saying "Go Woody, kill that f*@king bear!!!!!" :lol::lol:
    Newch91 wrote:
    If Toy Story 3 didn't win, there would've been something wrong with the Golden Globes.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    anyone catch that quick glimpse of jennifer love hewitt?

yummy :D
    chinese-happy.jpg
    anyone catch that quick glimpse of jennifer love hewitt?

yummy :D
    :D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Loulou wrote:
    Hells yeah! I love that movie, I started watching with my daughter and I thought to myself, awww God, don't know if I can watch this, half an hour later I'm on the edge of my seat saying "Go Woody, kill that f*@king bear!!!!!" :lol::lol:
    Newch91 wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    I was waiting 11 years to watch it and brought my brother to see it. Not afraid to admit it but I cried at the end. How can you not?
    Modern Family was robbed
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    Modern Family was robbed
    +1...just like LOST getting robbed for nominations.
    what happened to Ricky Gervais? Was he too controversial?
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:

what do you mean? they gave him the hook?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    igotid88 wrote:

he hasn't been on for the last half hour. Possibly a little longer.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

he hasn't been on for the last half hour. Possibly a little longer.

well he did basically call tom cruise gay :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    okay he's back
    I miss igotid88
    He's getting no love from the other actors. I wonder if Steve Carell is really tired of Ricky always mentioning he crreated The Office?
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    He's getting no love from the other actors. I wonder if Steve Carell is really tired of Ricky always mentioning he crreated The Office?
    I heard he's making a Chinese version.
    igotid88 wrote:

i think it's all an act
    chinese-happy.jpg
    igotid88 wrote:

i think it's all an act

yea probably. but it's been done already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jepvThXCtVs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZp6cR4bxbY
    I miss igotid88
    ‎"thank you God for making me an Atheist" Ricky Gervais
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    i usual like his asshole jokes... but that was a stupid way to end the show

the ashton kutcher joke was hilarious tho :lol:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    igotid88 wrote:

why? everyone thanks God. It's something I've always wanted to say if I were to accept an award.
    I miss igotid88
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    I CRIED TOO!! At that part they were all holding hands and they were at the dump :( , sorry for ruining the movie for those who haven't seen it! :lol:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    I was waiting 11 years to watch it and brought my brother to see it. Not afraid to admit it but I cried at the end. How can you not?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • well i am on record on the board for saying firth for best actor, portman best actress, toy story 3 best picture (won best animated film). I got all of them correct.

I dont know if i agree with Social Network being best picture though. it was good though.

I'd have toy story 3 be best picture and best animated film simotaneously.
  • Loulou wrote:
    [/quote]

Toy story 3 was easily one of the best films of the year, and in my mind THE BEST film of the year. Pixar continues to churn out classic after classic. I mean jesus, Wall-e, Up AND THEN Toy Story 3, that is one damn impressive string of movies.
    well i am on record on the board for saying firth for best actor, portman best actress, toy story 3 best picture (won best animated film). I got all of them correct.

I dont know if i agree with Social Network being best picture though. it was good though.

I'd have toy story 3 be best picture and best animated film simotaneously.
    I haven't seen Social Network yet. It does look good.

Toy Story 3 was definitely one of the year's best. It's going to have tough competition against Social Network, The King's Speech, Black Swan, The Fighter, and some others that will be nominated.
  • igotid88 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

why? everyone thanks God. It's something I've always wanted to say if I were to accept an award.
    the timing was just bad... and the joke is just kind of cliche... not that i have a problem with the sentiment

athletes thank god... most of hollywood is atheist/non practicing... you don't need to add anymore hollywood elitism to that douchey crowd

gervais just didn't know his audience... in the room or across the country... which is sometimes hilarious (norm macdonald at the bob saget roast), but this time just pretty abrasive
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    the timing was just bad... and the joke is just kind of cliche... not that i have a problem with the sentiment

athletes thank god... most of hollywood is atheist/non practicing... you don't need to add anymore hollywood elitism to that douchey crowd

gervais just didn't know his audience... in the room or across the country... which is sometimes hilarious (norm macdonald at the bob saget roast), but this time just pretty abrasive

it's hardly ever said. i don't know how cliche it is.
    I miss igotid88
    I guess it hurt Inception by coming out in the summer. Well not box office wise at least
    I miss igotid88