April Fool's Set List

Layla VedderLayla Vedder Posts: 18
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Does anyone have any idea if Eddie will do any PJ songs, or will it mostly be music from Into the Wild? Thanks
"He who forgets will be destined to remember."
Grand Rapids 2006
Detroit 2006
Cleveland 2006
Cincinnati 2006
San Francisco 2006
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I think it will be a mixture of both ITW and some PJ stuff. I also see him doing a few covers in the sets, plus maybe a new tune or two no one has heard before. I'm also curious to see who the backing band will be.
    It will be a great show though for those going. Unfortunatley, I will not be able to go cause of money, so unless some miracle occours, I'm out. :( me=prays for that miracle. :)
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • New Zealand singer-songwriter Liam Finn will open these shows.

red mos wrote:
    I think it will be a mixture of both ITW and some PJ stuff. I also see him doing a few covers in the sets, plus maybe a new tune or two no one has heard before. I'm also curious to see who the backing band will be.
    It will be a great show though for those going. Unfortunatley, I will not be able to go cause of money, so unless some miracle occours, I'm out. :( me=prays for that miracle. :)
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    yeah he'll play pearl jam songs...but only ones he wrote...Better Man, RVM, Corduroy, I Got Shit, Gone, Porch, LBC, etc

Then I think in the encore...the rest of band will show themselves...all wearing Nixon masks
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Setting forth to open!

Immortality would be in there.
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    I think part of whats makes this all so extra thrilling is that (as always) ANYTHING is possible. Ed has such a huge collection of songs to pull from. Hearing Into The Wild stuff live is going to be seriously mindblowing as is..but then you start thinking of all the PJ stuff, all the covers...who knows if a few special guests might pop up here or there. He has a lot to pull from. And you know he'll mix it up! I mean really, the possibilities are endless if you ask me. :)

einatshaul wrote:
    Immortality would be in there.

OH MOTHER OF GOD! If he does Immortality solo it is OVER! :eek: :o *faints* Paramedics best be standing by!!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • I hope he plays "Trouble!"
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    He'll probably play some other songs he usually doesn't sing too. At least, I imagine he might. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    If it's really an April Fools set...you know the encore is going to be "One Note" :)
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I wish he'd throw in some old stuff rarely played, how 'bout some "Peace and Love"?
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Saw Trouble at the Tsunami Relief Benefit. It was one of the highlights of my lifetime of concerts.

Amazing.
  • azwyldcats wrote:
    I hope he plays "Trouble!"

me too!!!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • He is going to be doing a purely ukekle set just like the last time we saw him at the Wiltern...

Settle in and hunker down for a long night of the uke...
  • i was just listening to "you're true", that'd be neat to hear. the fact that it could be anything really is what makes it intriguing and special....i'm looking forward to being surprised! :)
  • glbglb Posts: 356
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."