Options

I posted this on craigslist

B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Saw one like this on the L.A. site looking for tix. So I thought I'd do one of my own for Orange County. I thought instead of griping and moaning I'd try to make an effort to try to inspire some change. I got shut out of EVERY presale and general sale even with friends helping. I am disgusted with all the ebay and scalper sites. So here it is:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tix/589394524.html

Go ahead and rip me apart if you must.

Or try one of your own.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    if people want to blow their money on over priced tickets then i say let them.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    B-Girl wrote:
    Saw one like this on the L.A. site looking for tix. So I thought I'd do one of my own for Orange County. I thought instead of griping and moaning I'd try to make an effort to try to inspire some change. I got shut out of EVERY presale and general sale even with friends helping. I am disgusted with all the ebay and scalper sites. So here it is:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tix/589394524.html

Go ahead and rip me apart if you must.

Or try one of your own.....

I like what it says but there will always be people out there willing to spend big $$$ on tix. They don't have the time or desire to play around on a computer for two hours trying to get tickets to the show. I know that if I had gotten shut out I would be doing anything and everything in my power to try and land a ticket on here, but if that didn't work and it was getting closer to show time I would have to give in and buy from the scalpers as opposed to missing out.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I like what it says but there will always be people out there willing to spend big $$$ on tix. They don't have the time or desire to play around on a computer for two hours trying to get tickets to the show. I know that if I had gotten shut out I would be doing anything and everything in my power to try and land a ticket on here, but if that didn't work and it was getting closer to show time I would have to give in and buy from the scalpers as opposed to missing out.

I know, the desperation for me is settling in quite nicely, counterbalance that with a staunch mindset against feeding their (brokers, scalpers etc.) "green machine" I am spiraling slowly into insanity. I don't really know which side will win at this point, but I'm rooting for the greater good......