Avacado Question

broken_joystickbroken_joystick Posts: 137
edited December 2007 in The Porch
People who pre-ordered the self titled album from pearljam.com got the different packaging, correct? Well, what about people who ordered the cd from the site AFTER it's release? Is it still the book type case or is it the case that you can get anywhere now?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• People who pre-ordered the self titled album from pearljam.com got the different packaging, correct? Well, what about people who ordered the cd from the site AFTER it's release? Is it still the book type case or is it the case that you can get anywhere now?
    There were a limited number, I'm not sure how many but probably a few thousand. If you ordered before they ran out you got one, after that you just got the normal version, that was it. Tenclub announced when all the limited editions had sold out.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Awesome, that answered my question perfectly. I appreciate it :)
  • No problem, you're welcome. I just wish I had ordered one of those...
  • SpeakersSpeakers Posts: 252
    Are there pictures of both? I thought I saw a thread on this before but the search sucks. I wonder which one I have??
  • Speakers wrote:
    Are there pictures of both? I thought I saw a thread on this before but the search sucks. I wonder which one I have??
    The limited ones are red and they have a hard cover. And the pages were scented I believe. You'd definitely know if you had one.
  • When will people figure out that the word is AVOCADO rather than fucking avacado. Come on. I hate to harp on this, but it is happening all the time. Spelling is not a difficult thing to figure out.
  • Yeah, I noticed right after I posted that it didn't look right :/ and I couldn't edit the title, so I was kind of stuck..
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,994
    When will people figure out that the word is AVOCADO rather than fucking avacado. Come on. I hate to harp on this, but it is happening all the time. Spelling is not a difficult thing to figure out.

and the words "a lot" is two words!!!! not one! :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    LukinFan wrote:
    and the words "a lot" is two words!!!! not one! :)

it is also a parcel of land ;}
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...