Options

South America stills alive!!!

dantersjamdantersjam Posts: 8
edited March 2008 in The Porch
i don't speak english very well (and of course, writing neither, excuse me for my orthographics mistakes) whatever, Im'm from Peru and i need new Jam's concerts in South America!!!!. please guys, come back to S.A. !!! the people in my country do thousands of tributes in your name, because here there are many jammers!!! i went to Sao Paulo in 2005 and definitly, it was the best experience in my life. we waited 14 years!! and now, we dont want it!! ten club please!! move your influences!!! PEARL JAM HAS TO COME BACK!!! because many fans didn`t see it. Come on!!
Pearl Jam is a felling!!!!
South America and Peru still alive!!!!!
12/02/2005 Sao Paulo
12/03/2005 Sao Paulo
11/18/2011 Lima
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mramonemramone Posts: 168
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Pearl Jam Has To Come Back !!

Hehehehe :):):):)
    "Hey Ho ... Let´s Go "
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    pearl jam is a feeling ;) that's rad.
  • Options
    ItacaItaca Posts: 10
    They probably come when they'll be in their 60's, as Deep Purple or Toto did. Unfortunatly, countries as Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Colombia, etc are not chosen for this megabands as eligible places to play.... let's hope that they follow the example of Collective Soul.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Itaca wrote:
    They probably come when they'll be in their 60's, as Deep Purple or Toto did. Unfortunatly, countries as Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Colombia, etc are not chosen for this megabands as eligible places to play.... let's hope that they follow the example of Collective Soul.

nah, our south american friends will get a show soon is my gut feeling.

hang in there people. good things come to those who have to wait and wait and wait and...............................
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Itaca wrote:

The price tag for Collective Soul is not anywhere close to Pearl Jam's price tag.
    I just don't think there are promoters in Peru that can afford such big acts since they would have to charge more for tickets to turn a profit...

A PJ concert in El Estadio Nacional would be great! I would sure go down there (havent been there since my 2000 visit), but like someone else mentioned I think it may take a few years before Pearl Jam plays Lima, if they ever do.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Yes Pearl Jam, please play South America!

Preferably in July, when I'll be traveling through Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, and Argentina. :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Pearl10.BRPearl10.BR Posts: 403
    Yesssssssssssssssssssss ! Definitely... South America and Brazil still alive !
    "Pearl Jam Has To Come Back !!!!"
    and...
    When I'll be traveling through Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, and Argentina. :D
    :D Bem-vindo, bienvenido, welcome to South America, Walkunafraid ! :D
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    eduardoeduardo Posts: 151
    Im from Peru and i couldnt wait more and go to canada and chile, the concerts were amazing.

i think promoters dont wanna take money risks

unfortunately i think pj in peru only very know well for the three first albums, that means 10,000 attendance and prices will be definetely high, general admission in santiago was at 30 dollars and 50 for seats, but that was a 20,000 attendance
    11.09.05 Kitchener
    22.11.05 Santiago
    23.11.05 Santiago
    11.06.08 West Palm Beach
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Yes Pearl Jam, please play South America!

Preferably in July, when I'll be traveling through Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, and Argentina. :D
    hey...why don't you come over here?!?!?!
  • Options
    eduardoeduardo Posts: 151
    set list peru

Pre set: Love Boat Captain (EV solo).

Main set: Alive, Go, World Wide Suicide, Animal, Unemployable, Jeremy, Comatose, State Of Love and Trust, Footsteps, I Got ID, Even Flow (Another Brick on the Wall Part II by Pink Floyd), Red Mosquito, Life Wasted, Present Tense, Tremor Christ, Sad, RearView Mirror, Corduroy (Improv Iron Man by Black Sabbath).

Encore Break 1: Daughter (What Can´t I Touch it by Buzzcocks) , Leash, Light Years, Crown of Thorns by Mother Love Bone, In Hiding, Porch.

Encore Break 2: Better Man, Black, Baba O Riley by The Who, Yellow Led Better.
    11.09.05 Kitchener
    22.11.05 Santiago
    23.11.05 Santiago
    11.06.08 West Palm Beach
  • Options
    wishing my los agrmanos (hope this says my brothers) a well earned Pearl Jam tour soon! hope ed and the guys remember the fun they must have had in this beautiful corner of our world. hit to the boys... a great winter 08 working vacation. as 10c family members you will be with us in spirit at the u.s. tour this summer. your love of pearl jam is my love of pearl jam. wish our el presidente could get along this well,not much hope, but we will get a new one soon.
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie