Options

What other bands do you hope to see at Bonnaroo?

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    bird jam wrote:
    Some interesting suggestions in this thread... some of you will be very pleased tonight. ;-)

Are you holding out on us?
  • Options
    bird jambird jam Posts: 107
    Sorry, I have no choice.
    Liberace was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam
    Allman Brothers
    The Dead
    Wilie Nelson
    Neil Young
    B.B. King
    Bisco
    Umph
    STS9
    Tortoise
    Primus
  • Options
    That would be a serious waste IMHO. You really want to go the other days too. Trust me on this. If Pearl Jam is there then they have a good chance of popping up on stage with anyone else performing there throughout the weekend. Bonnaroo is notorious for this. I doubt Ed could resist the urge to play with someone else since he so obviously loves doing so. Especially if Ben or MMJ play there too.

As for my list I'd like to see:

Some incarnation of Les Claypool.
    Modest Mouse
    Beastie Boys
    Jack Johnson
    Ben Harper
    MMJ
    NIN

I would love to be able to stay all 4 days, that'd be great but I can't its a 13 hour drive and leaving my sons with my mom for that many days is not all that easy so I'm thinking I will get there Friday morning and spend Friday and Saturday at the festival at the very very very most and then drive back Sunday... 13 hours down to Miami will get me here very late and very tired and I have to be at work the next day...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Damn, I left a few after seeing your list:

Presidents
    Blind Melon- I saw them back in 12-07 and they put on a hell of a show
    and of course STP

BM puts on an awesome show, I saw them on 12/05 (last time I saw the band play was in 1994 when Shannon was alive) and I was blown away by their show in Fort Lauderdale... I'll be seeing them again on March 8th in Orlando :D seing them at 'roo would be great!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    BM puts on an awesome show, I saw them on 12/05 (last time I saw the band play was in 1994 when Shannon was alive) and I was blown away by their show in Fort Lauderdale... I'll be seeing them again on March 8th in Orlando :D seing them at 'roo would be great!
    Sweet- Yeah, I saw them in Tallahassee back in December and I was pleasantly surprised. I'd love to see them again :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1