Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,317
    love
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    One of my favourites...

I can come back to this all the time, never get sick of it!

Jack Irons' drumming on this one is special, and love Ed's vocals...
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • Options
    great song to listen to in the car, especially if it's the Lost Dogs disc that's in the player.
    London, Wembley Arena, May 30 2000, one of the best nights of my life.
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    Wow
    I love EVERY song, in which Eddie sings his low-pitched voice. Gives me the shivers. Perfect song! hehehe... this... 50th foot Roman. Doesn't matter - i stop to think about the meaning. Just listen. Aha! Another one - different version of "Driftin" - with the baritone:)
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    London 2005 show I love that version. :D
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    I was there and i was excited when they busted it out :)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,506

yup :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    i have a boot from 96 or so where he says "this song we're gonna play is called "Black (audience erupts) Red Yellow"......some confusion there!!!

i hope they weren't too disappointed that it wasn't "Black"
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    awww i want to hear it live lol Its almost as cool as "don't gimme no lip"
  • Options
    not4unot4u Posts: 513
    love.
    how awesome would it be to get "Rise" and "bayleaf" in one show??!?!?!!!! too awesome.
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • Options

Tis true. Great song.
    My first PJ show to witness was at Bonnaroo. How is that for lucky?
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    the adjectives, they are all a blurring

edit : i've been blastin' this tune all weekend in the car

i best be puttin the london '05 version on the i-pod for the work week \m/

cheers
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    awww i want to hear it live lol Its almost as cool as "don't gimme no lip"
    Yeah, but Stone sing Don't Gimme No Lip so there's no competition. ;)

Hehe, BRY is great, one of the first songs on Lost Dogs to strike me as awesome. Must download one of the 96 boots it's on...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    its a fantastic song, what does Rodman (I think its him) say on the answering machine message? I can never make that out.
  • Options
    glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    nods
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick