Options

Let's Discuss About The Boys' Bad Hair-Dos

LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Eddie's Riot Act buzzcut is possibly the worst haircut a kick ass rocker like Ed can have. Why did he buzz his beautiful hair? :(
Also, the mohawk he wore as a tribute for Joey as bad. Great tribute to a friend and all but Ed DID NOT look good.

Finally, we can't have this discussion without Stoney. His blond dye-job in '92 was awful! :p

Any others????
PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Uncle NeilUncle Neil Posts: 176
    Dumb thread, but half the hairdos Mike has had over the years were pretty awful.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    Oh I liked his hair really short, it really drew your attention to what a fine looking man he is

the long bushy hair and beard make him look old - and I'm older than him :) - only by a year though :D

That God awful blond (or should I say WHITE) job he had a few years was pretty bad

oh my, I fear I have found myself falling into the "there's no news so lets talk about Eddie's hair" syndrome :D

time to go :)
  • Options
    wait, you mean ed didn't call or email you before he cut his hair? damn it !!!! i specifically told him , " ed, call or email longrd. before you do anything to your hair." he said ok, but he must not have gotten in touch with you.

p.s. can you tell me of a single person in the entire world who looks good with a mohawk? or a mullet for that matter.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    p.s. can you tell me of a single person in the entire world who looks good with a mohawk? or a mullet for that matter.
    Little Maddox
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    LongRd. wrote:

that kid is going to shag alot of women when he grows up.
  • Options
    IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    I usually don't respond to the fashion threads, but man, Eddie needs a makeover of some sort. Its not 1991 anymore. He looks like some old hermit who lives in the woods. It would be awesome if he got a haircut and dressed in something a bit more modern...or even some clothes that were made after the millenium. Love the guy but it had to be said.
  • Options
    sagapo1sagapo1 Posts: 186
    Igottago wrote:
    I usually don't respond to the fashion threads, but man, Eddie needs a makeover of some sort. Its not 1991 anymore. He looks like some old hermit who lives in the woods. It would be awesome if he got a haircut and dressed in something a bit more modern...or even some clothes that were made after the millenium. Love the guy but it had to be said.

You couldn't be more wrong.
    "Cynics are simply disappointed idealists" - George Carlin
    Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight. - Andy Warhol

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    ed mohawk was good!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,420
    Some of their hair-do's were more like hair-don'ts

:)
  • Options
    wait, you mean ed didn't call or email you before he cut his hair? damn it !!!! i specifically told him , " ed, call or email longrd. before you do anything to your hair." he said ok, but he must not have gotten in touch with you.

Flea or anyone from the Chili Peppers look awesome with a mohawk.
  • Options
    blonde stone was rad.
    it was unexpected, and kinda cool.

one might even say "stoneified." :rolleyes:
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362

oh my, I fear I have found myself falling into the "there's no news so lets talk about Eddie's hair" syndrome :D

time to go :)
    LMAO :D I went past this thread laughing and now I've found myself in it :o Damn having a boring Friday night at home hehe!

I absolutely LOVED Ed's Riot Act look!!!!!! Really short hair really suited him. I loved his mohawk too :)

Must also say, I was so happy to see he's shaved that fuzz off his face! That face is too gorgeous to be hidden....