Options

What If The Tweet Is A Free Digital Download Album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
edited March 2008 in The Porch
you NEVER know...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    how crazy would a secret album be? dropped out of the heavens tommorow afternoon

that would be fucking nuts!
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    my2hands wrote:
    how crazy would a secret album be? dropped out of the heavens tommorow afternoon

that would be fucking nuts!

yeah id be pretty siked if that happend
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    The fact that it has been delayed leads me to believe that it is something technical ie a download of some sort
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    maybe they are opening up the vault and releasing another bootleg we all already own!!!!!

but seriously, a digital album would be saaawweet
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Or a link to download the upcoming EV shows.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    This is what I've been speculating since In Rainbows came out. We all know they have leftover material from "Avocado", Ed said doing Into The Wild had him excited about writing material with the guys, Stone was excited about Radiohead's business model and, as someone stated in another thread, a few of the other Bonnaroo headliners have new material to showcase.

Plus, if it is a new album....then that means a new tour. *smiley*
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    DonJon wrote:
    The fact that it has been delayed leads me to believe that it is something technical ie a download of some sort

hmmmmmmmm.....

interesting, to say the least
  • Options
    Methinks my2hands is in the know.
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    my2hands wrote:
    hmmmmmmmm.....

interesting, to say the least

This was pointed out to me by the Australian genius who masterminded the Newcastle (Australia) concert. He has some friends in high places and has pulled off some cunning stunts before.

Maybe he has some inside info :D or just a good guess
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    This was pointed out to me by the Australian genius who masterminded the Newcastle (Australia) concert. He has some friends in high places and has pulled off some cunning stunts before.

Maybe he has some inside info :D or just a good guess

Is this person a member on the board......by the name of my2hands?
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    Is this person a member on the board......by the name of my2hands?

Yes and No
  • Options
    VOLITIONVOLITION Posts: 328
    or nude photos of Stone kind of like the Lindsay Lohan ones.

YUK
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • Options
    rudiger10rudiger10 Posts: 129
    A tour, which includes MSG and Dallas (two which have heavily backed rumors), A new free download album, which features...Stone on the cover wearing nothing but a smile (that was to please the guy beneath me (that's what she said))
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i would actually SO prefer this to a full blown tour right now! im supposed to be saving up $ for my study abroad next year... the temptation to go to every show would be too great! doesnt really make sense to do another full tour of the same album anyway...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    this is going to be a fun morning I have a feeling.
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    it's a spanish speaking duck. sweeet :D

k that's just weird....i posted that from my mac but the battery died so i'm at my desktop and now i understand your response.....that's supposed to be a pic of homer drooling.....damn al gore and his tubes!! :eek: :D:D
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    I've kind of hoped this, but I actually think this might be true. Maybe announce the tour tomorrow then announce the album out next week? Who knows.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    I'm actually not a fan of getting a digital Pearl Jam record. I need the real thing for sure. Tour Tour Tour!!!
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    VOLITION wrote:
    or nude photos of Stone kind of like the Lindsay Lohan ones.

YUK

that's what I'm talkin about ;)
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    I'm actually not a fan of getting a digital Pearl Jam record. I need the real thing for sure. Tour Tour Tour!!!

Exactly. And won't be able to attend a show if it's not in Europe. But as I am a technical idiot I fear I just couldn't handle this download shit.
  • Options
    paddypaddy Posts: 104
    It won't be a free download, these guys like their cash way too much.
    Hello, is there anybody in there?
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    By the way, the 10club have bought a brand new server, and they will announce that there are more dusseldorf's poster for sale
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    the thing is that most of time things go on sale a few days after it is announced. Then, even if it's a download, I have doubt it will be available for download immedaitely. Maybe next Monday..?
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    this would fit in with big and free thing we have all been waiting for!

Just hope that whatever it is people dont complain!
    'Life comes from within your heart and desire'

~~Wembley 2000, Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007~~
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I said it before, I will say it again. People got kids now, they have college funds to fill up. So, yeah, there ain't gonna be no free fucking download.

So what about a download that you have to pay for? Like the NIN model, there could be a load of different purchasing options. Just a thought.....
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    That's lame. I would like to get some news about a full-blown tour please. Play the fucking South already! And I am not even in the South anymore.

If they play the south, we'll go it together!
    Just me
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I can't see it being free... but this thought DID enter my head yesterday when I read about the white stripes doing the same thing. It seems to be the way to go these days :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you